the OC (1 Viewer)

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
Just watched The Telenovela. I love that episode. Especially the part where Seth jumps on the table and asks Summer to kiss him. That part is so cute, and reminds me of my last relationship...

"When you get what you want, you have something to lose"

Of course I would like it better if Ryan didn't kiss theresa at the end, and decided to go back to Marissa.... but hey... It makes things more juicy. Its sad that the goodbyegirl is the last episode where we see Anna. She and Seth click so well, about the comic books and all the emo stuff. Speaking of... definately one of the best quotes of the episode was when Brad says to Summer "Woah!! You're going out with that emo??"

ahhhhh love :p

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
well i expected a whole lot more shit in this thread then what i found
it seems quite dead...
hmmmm oh how i miss the oc... cant be bothered to read back
when can i start to download it?

scoby_2000

HSC
anyone seen that "Bad Day - David Poulter" video clip?

she is soo hot...

and by she i mean anna....

omg this photo is soooo hot!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
scoby_2000 said:
anyone seen that "Bad Day - David Poulter" video clip?

she is soo hot...

and by she i mean anna....

omg this photo is soooo hot!
omg thanks you so much...i have been meanin to download that song and clip for yages...u rule

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
this thread is pretty dud so im gonna post some OC goss kkz...enjoy!

Mischa Barton and boyfriend Brandon Davis have broken up! The pair split shortly before Mischa jetted off to Rome to begin shooting her latest film, Decameron. Rumours say the couple broke up because of Brandon's money and mother issues, but our guess is that she's making room for her new movie co-star Hayden Christensen!

Look out for a guest appearance by singer Justin Timberlake! JT is the new bad boy who visits Newport.

Adam Brody is concerned about Justin Timberlake roaming around the O.C set. His real life girlfriend Rachel Bilson (Summer) is apparently in love with the singer!

A few other guest stars to appear on the show are Carmen Electra and Demi Moore (who apparently plays Summer's mother).

An O.C spin-off is going to be filmed with the central character being Marissa's younger sister. The show will revolve around her life in boarding school, and all the dramas that come with it!

Producers of the show are trying to get Jessica Simpson to guest star in a future episode involving a trip to the Cohen's nana.

Adam Brody has revealed he actually hates boats, unlike his character. When he's in a scene where he has to be on a boat, a 40 year-old stunt double is used instead!

Benjamin McKenzie has proven he really has a soft heart. When asked what his biggest fear is, he responded "Hurting someone I love." Awww...

Last edited:

scoby_2000

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Benjamin McKenzie has proven he really has a soft heart. When asked what his biggest fear is, he responded "Hurting someone I love." Awww...
............................dotdotdot

payafee

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Look out for a guest appearance by singer Justin Timberlake! JT is the new bad boy who visits Newport.

Adam Brody is concerned about Justin Timberlake roaming around the O.C set. His real life girlfriend Rachel Bilson (Summer) is apparently in love with the singer!

A few other guest stars to appear on the show are Carmen Electra and Demi Moore (who apparently plays Summer's mother).

Producers of the show are trying to get Jessica Simpson to guest star in a future episode involving a trip to the Cohen's nana.
thumbs up to jessica, jt and demi moore appearing on the OC. i think Catherine Zeta Jones would be more suitable to be playing Summer's mother. they look so alike.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
tasha1188 said:
this thread is pretty dud so im gonna post some OC goss kkz...enjoy!

Mischa Barton and boyfriend Brandon Davis have broken up! The pair split shortly before Mischa jetted off to Rome to begin shooting her latest film, Decameron. Rumours say the couple broke up because of Brandon's money and mother issues, but our guess is that she's making room for her new movie co-star Hayden Christensen!

An O.C spin-off is going to be filmed with the central character being Marissa's younger sister. The show will revolve around her life in boarding school, and all the dramas that come with it!

Adam Brody has revealed he actually hates boats, unlike his character. When he's in a scene where he has to be on a boat, a 40 year-old stunt double is used instead!

you got that from tvspoiler.com didn't you....

well back to my running OC commentary. I saw the Goodbye Girl. ITS SO SAD THAT ANNA LEAVES!!! Poor Seth. He looked so sad standing at the glass window at the airport. "So it doesn't say 'I love you Azerbajan?'" LOL!!! And kudos to Sandy for standing up for his wife. Thats so sweet that he'd do anything, even compromise his high morals for her. "The only person thats gonna be putting handcuffs on you... is me!". I want to be married to Sandy. He's a great husband (except for the Rebecca thing...). I wish Ryan hadn't slept with Theresa. GRRRRRRRRRRR. Wake up you silly boy! You are getting yourselfinto trouble with the whole Theresa thing (but i know how that situation is finally resolved (na na na na na)). I can't believe Luke could be so stupid as to get involved with Julie. I mean, she's old enough to be his mum. Oedipus complex much??????

anyways thats it from me until next week or so, when we will be watching episode number 22.... I'm nearly through the entire first series! and I've documented the whole thing on BOS!!!!!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg the oc season one is starting on arena on the 5th of october at 930pm...how exciting :)...i cant wait to watch it after my hsc...:):):):)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
issit on dvd or cable tv, sunjet?
its on foxtell....

and for those of you who are watching the oc on thursday...do u download the eps??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)