the OC (2 Viewers)

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
_muse_ said:
i hated oliver as a character but my god his input into the first season was WAY better than trey in the second. I really didnt give a crap about what happened with trey and marissa.. but oliver and marissa :eek: i was obsessed for weeks!
ok, in that respect you are right

but still

i hate oliver way more then trey

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
i'm left out of the convo again :( *sigh*
oh you are not dont be silly..

thats really the only reason i liked oliver, because of the amount of tension he brought to the show during the time he was in it. Trey was just kind of... predictable i guess.. i mean what he did to Marissa made me really angry, but not as angry as Oliver made me. what i mean to say is, that in my mind, i knew that Trey was gonna do something shit cause he just had that look... but when Oliver held Marissa in the hotel room with a gun, i really didnt see that coming, and i guess thats why i liked it more

/rant

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
be nice joe!!

just cos its your birthday this week.......

wish me luck everyone!

i have a job interview tomorrow afternoon!!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i don't like oliver...i cant stand him...i didn't like the episodes well the scenes with him in it...i hope he doesn't come back coz i won't be a happy girl

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
nooooooooo but think of his contribution people... HIS CONTRIBUTION!!! *shakes fist*

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
waddle_828 said:
and what was that??

making us want to murder the actor?!?!

well you didnt turn off the tv when he was in the show did you? you may of hated the actor but he made you watch the show didnt he? he must of had some contribution to the show if you hate him so much

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
While We're on the subject of Oliver, watched The Links. Oliver is such a bastard, I just want to jump down the tv and kill him. I understand why Marissa is trying to help and protect him, but I just want to shake her and say "Stop it you stupid girl!!!! Can't you see he's a horny nutcase????". Summer is so totally in love with Seth that its hillarious

"OMg you're like brother and sister!". That was classic. You could just see seth and anna wanting to die right at that point.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
questioning how i said he contributed to the show makes me think that yes, you think he had no contribution to the show.. anyway im over it.

bah season 3 hurry up already

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)