the OC (5 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh...i've already established that...hehe...and yeh thursday in the states is friday here...how exciting :)

HSC
just bought season 2 on DVD. god i cant believe i did that cuz i have all the eps on my comp. oh well.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
go_swans said:
just bought season 2 on DVD. god i cant believe i did that cuz i have all the eps on my comp. oh well.
lol you are so lucky...i cant wait to get the oc on dvd...i had oc eps on my comp but my bro told me to delete them 'cause my computer will blow up if it goes over the limit...so i have to sacrifice the oc for my computer...:(

MoNNiE

HSC
ooh sweetness.... i'll be finally uncapped by then!!

i've been capped for 2 weeks already =='' I don't even know what i've been downloading :(

HSC
llamalope said:
did you buy it online or in the states or something? wait... i thought season 2 was only going to become available in october

i was gunna buy it in the states cuz i am going there later this year but its out here now!! like w00t.. it came out yesterday I think? I bought mine early but i think it was 'officially' out yesterday.

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
ive got season 1 and 2 on DVD.. dad got them from thailand.... so only cost me like $40 for 15 discs...

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
RiCe_GrOwEr said:
I can see everyone checking out the torrent sites tommorow night around 7pm.
actually there was a early release yesterday of it, but the quality was not so good. i recommend getting the aired version.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg the oc will be airing in the states at 1pm friday here....how exciting...while im at lunch and then in maths...the americans will be enjoying the oc...so sad :( ...i cant wait till it starts here :)

Last edited:
HSC
OC Season 3.

Is out on Torrents now.
450~ meg. Just finished then.
Good Seeders approx 50 k/bsec

Very good episode wraps everything up nicely in a nice little package. I don't want to ruin it for anyone, but lets just say its more OC Season 1 Addictive than OC Season 2 Addictive.

EDIT:
This is the good version not the "fox" version.

klaw

HSC
what's the diff between the fox version and the good version? coz I watched the fox version

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
its on today at 1pm our time which is 7pm in the states on thursday...damn them...while they get to watch the oc im at lunch and then in maths :(...i cant wait till it starts here...how exciting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)