the OC (1 Viewer)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Seth proposes to Summer next week???????????????????????? OMG and she says yes too :O How funny is that, Summer and Seth get married, and Adam and Rachel were meant to get married :p And someone's pregnant??? I know who it is, i know who is pregnant *woot woot* I know what happens next week, and i cant wait :D

But yes, last nights episode was really good, i loved it. Ryan and Taylor can finally be together :D My second fav episode :D Is this show just getting better and better every week????
yeah someones pregnant
its summer i think?
taylor makes her get a pregnancy test

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
^^

Yepp, Summer might be preggers, but i dont think she will be, unless she is and thats why Seth proposes maybe??

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
tasha1188 said:
^^

Yepp, Summer might be preggers, but i dont think she will be, unless she is and thats why Seth proposes maybe??
wow that was a good episode

theres a new person in this weeks oc
who it is u dont find out til the end
but what it is will shock u
it leaves 2006 on a cliffhanger

i wanna know wat happens next

in america OC isnt stopping in january :D
im not sure what chanel 10 is doing but

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Adam and Rachel aren't getting married. All rumors about that were just rumors. And despite the magazine gossip that has surrounded them recently, they are still together.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Adam and Rachel are still together??? Wow, now im really confused, because even the newspapers said that they broke up, and newspapers dont really lie. Gosh talk about confusing

Jachie

HSC
Are you kidding me? Tabloids always lie! lol No, I have a friend who runs in the same circles as Adam and Rachel. She spoke to him three days ago - they're still together.

Jachie

HSC
I know. It makes me feel both happy and sad at the same time. (sad because I'll never be chummy with celebs. *sighs*) She actually has ties with quite a few "celebrities". Like, her brother is in with the Paris/Brendon crowd (you know, the guy who used to date Mischa Barton and called Lindsay Lohan a fire crotch. He's really close with my friend's brother.)

Rainbow Joanna

HSC
Look Adam and Rachel are no longer a couple off camera. Just go to wikipedia and read the bit under personal life http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Bilson or just google search Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson and then head to news. It seems their publicist have confirmed it so yeah. Rumours were down to Rachel becoming close with Zach Braff.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha, never believe Wikipedia, i can go into there and say that Adam and Rachel are expecting their first baby. Its a whole load of bull. It once said that Paul and Jodi from Home and Away were married with a one-year old baby, even though they had only known each other for like a year when i read it, and Jodi already has a bf. Its just all bullcrap. I am going to continue believing Jachie, though i wouldnt mind somesort of proof that your cousin does know them, but hey, if Adam and Rachel are still together i shouldnt be the one to complain.

Now to last nights ep, Summer and Seth are getting married, but do they really want to?? Even though Seth did say he is not proposing because of a supposed baby, but still it was kinda awkward for them after the test was negative. Meh! Their getting married, thats awesome. And Ryan and Taylor are sooo cute. bless them :D And Ryan's dad :O :O :O goan_crazy, you didnt tell me about that, my mouth was like hanging open the whole time, my cuz and i were lost of words :O Good episode though. Love how they do the eps now :D

Loving the OC :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
wikipedia is like that as like Tasha says people (i.e. normal internet users) can go on and edit\make there own page and create information from out of nowhere.

Haha Taylor was so funny last night her and Ryan make a pretty good couple. The whole Seth and Summer shotgun wedding but now it's more like a shotgun proposal seems a bit rushed and not really what they want. However you can have a long engagement but TV shows don't usually do that. :O :O :O :O about Ryan's Dad I like you Tasha had no idea that was coming so I was pretty shocked\surprised but a good twist. Yes it's good that we are getting all new episodes less then a week after US.

<3 The OC season 4.

Rainbow Joanna

HSC
Omg, Ryan's dad I knew I had seen that face somewhere, its Hercules. Yeah his still got that sharp edge in him even though he now looks more like the psycho from Happy Gilmore.

Jachie

HSC
Tasha, my cousin doesn't know them, but my friend does. Um....I don't know what proof I can give you. Maybe candid photos of them out together? Eh, it doesn't really matter. I can just tell you what my friend has told me, and I'm obviously going to believe her over gossip columns. :p And yeah, never trust wikipedia. I read there that the Golden Gate Bridge was 40 miles long and stretched from California to Australia.

Oh, and a little tidbit - the Zach Braff rumors are months old. Months and months and months old. Also, incorrect. Zach and Rachel were never an item, they just filmed a movie together.

Edited. No more photos for you all.

Last edited:

lexie85

HSC
so i only saw up to when the freaky alien girl stole summer/taylors handbag ? seems like i missed a whole lot more......plz recap ??

omg so hercules is ryans dad ? but why was he all undercover spying on julie :confused:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
kah! a topless Adam *dies* thats hot. I believe you now Jachie :D I remember Danny, his in that new show, Loops, right??? Awesome :D

Rainbow Joanna

HSC
Copy and paste stuff from http://www.fox.com/oc/

Seconds left until the pregger test is done. Summer starts panicking. She can’t look. While the girls are fretting about Summer’s future, a woman in the bathroom with them slowly reaches under the stall and steals Taylor’s purse. The girls calm down for a second, notice the purse is gone and now a car chase through the desert is on. A normal speed chase, but still. The girls make it clear that they need the purse because something vital is in it.
The thief pulls up to a desert New Year’s party at an abandoned industrial site. The kids follow. Now would probably be a good time to mention that the thief is dressed up as an alien for the party. And…so is everybody else there. Meanwhile, at Bullitt’s New Year’s bash, everybody is dressed in formal wear. Including Julie, who, perhaps against her better judgment, has decided to attend. She quickly buttonholes Spencer, asking why he brought of all their clients to the party where Kirsten will be.
In the desert, the alien rave is raving and Taylor still can’t find her purse. Ryan tells her he’s not mad about her…thing. Her problem. He’s only upset that she didn’t tell him. Taylor, growing angrier by the second, asks Ryan if he truly thinks she had unprotected sex with some stranger between her divorce and the makeout session with Ryan, a gap of only a few days. Taylor storms off, getting lost among the terrestrial extraterrestrials.
At the Yacht Club, Kirsten finds Julie and asks why all of the New Match clients have been set up with such young men. Wasn’t the point to find suitable long term mates for them? Then Frank shows up. Julie introduces him to Kirsten as the man Bullitt hired to balance the books, figuring she’s about to be exposed. But Frank says that only are the books in order, business is booming. It’s an Auld Lang Surprise for Julie.
Seth asks Summer why it’s such a big deal to find Taylor’s purse, then asks Summer to give him a little high five. After all, shouldn’t they celebrate the fact that it’s Taylor’s pregnancy scare and not Summer’s? There’s a little third-person irony for ya! Summer’s pained reaction alerts Seth to the fact that it’s probably Summer’s pregnancy scare after all.
Frank finds Julie at the bar and admits that he just didn’t want to embarrass her in front of Kirsten. But he knows the truth about New Match’s business. If she joins him in his suite in about half an hour, maybe he’ll forget about what he learned from the books. On his way out, Frank bumps into Sandy, who introduces himself. When Frank leaves, Sandy stares at him, thinking maybe he knows him from somewhere.
It’s a minute to midnight and Ryan is starting to get agitated. He again confronts Taylor, but Summer jumps in, admits the test was her and steals the car keys from Ryan’s hands. Summer and Taylor run off and take the car, leaving Ryan and Seth behind. But that actually kinda works out, because as the boys are standing there, they see the alien that absconded with Taylor’s purse. They sneak into a back room where the alien is about to get down with some…other alien or something and take the purse back. Of course, the two aliens spot them, so they have to run for it. As they run out, Seth spots a guy who talked to him earlier. The guy loved Atomic County, considers Seth a hero and dressed up as Kid Chino for the party. But, even better, the guy is in his car right now. Seth and Ryan hop in and ask for an emergency evacuation.
In the back of a van balling through the desert night, Ryan and Seth talk about the stick test in the purse. Seth realizes he has to be there for Summer right now, and Ryan enlightens him to the fact that he wants to be with Summer whether that test is one pink line or two.
Seth and Ryan make it home in one piece and Ryan finds Taylor in her bed and explains that he doesn’t think she’s a whore. Good. And once that’s established, she reveals to Ryan that she’s wearing her new lingerie under the covers. Which doesn’t make her a whore. It’s just for her boyfriend and girls can like sex just as much as boys.
Seth finds Summer in her bedroom as well. He explains that he’ll always want to be with her, no matter what. And he hasn’t looked at the test yet. And…he has an engagement ring for her. She takes the eyeball ring on her finger and agrees to marry him. Oh, the test is negative. TV wedding, everybody!
Julie makes her way to Frank’s suite. She says she won’t trade sex for silence, which is fine, because that’s not why Frank brought her there. Meanwhile, Sandy has retreated to his office to peruse some old files. And he’s found Frank’s record. B&E. D&D. DUI. A whole litany of criminal acronyms. That’s when Frank tells Julie that…he’s Ryan’s father.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

Jachie

HSC
tasha1188 said:
kah! a topless Adam *dies* thats hot. I believe you now Jachie :D I remember Danny, his in that new show, Loops, right??? Awesome :D
Yep, that's him. Bret Harrison :D

lexie85

HSC
thanx rainbow joanna

dont really see the connection between ryans dad and julie/new match/bullet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)