the OC (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
What???? OC is on on tuesday??? Now im really confuzzled. TV Guide said its not, goan_crazy, stop confusing me *hmph*

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i dont know why people get so obsessed about celebrities, like they are just people.... usually they are pretty hot though so theres that, but if i was friends with anyone famous it wouldnt be because they are on tv, it would be because they have an awesome personality.

i hope its on tomorrow, its one of the only shows i watch.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
It wouldn't have been on; the show is on hiatus in America, and it's not like they're going to let us air an episode before the US get it.

Rinni

HSC
I thought we were an ep behind the US anyway?? Oh well now we'll just have to wait til next week. 10's website says that it's on...

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
RIP for The O.C.
The once-hot teenage television soap opera, The O.C., has been cancelled after too many viewers switched off.

The final episode of the television drama will air on February 22 in the United States, Fox TV and Warner Bros Television Production said.

Jachie

HSC
Rinni said:
I thought we were an ep behind the US anyway?? Oh well now we'll just have to wait til next week. 10's website says that it's on...
Yeah, for like three days we're an episode behind. Then we get it on Tuesday, and we catch up. We've seen all the episodes that have aired in the US so far.

Eh, I don't mind that it's over. The cast and creator seemed to be over it, anyway. And I know the writer wanted to tie up things nicely this season, so having a S5 would probably have ruined his plan.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Being a huge fan, i knew the day would some, not bothered by it. Probs will be when it actually does finish, but for now, im just gonna enjoy the next 2 months we have left :D

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Being a huge fan, i knew the day would some, not bothered by it. Probs will be when it actually does finish, but for now, im just gonna enjoy the next 2 months we have left :D
Tasha did you used to, or still post in the OC files forum?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
is the OC files forum, the forum from the official website??? If so then yes i did :p If not, then i dont know what your talking about :D

ZabZu

HSC
The OC has gone downhill since marissa died. Im glad its been cancelled, its become depressing to watch.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
ZabZu said:
The OC has gone downhill since marissa died. Im glad its been cancelled, its become depressing to watch.
It's different, but I think it's still just as interesting.

Marissa was annoying. As is Mischa Barton, who can't act.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i reckon OC has gotten better since Marissa left. Like i told my cousin the other week, Marissa was annoying with lots of drinking, drug, boy, girl and family problems, and the whole show centred around her. It was stupid. THis season is so much better. Kailtin and Taylor make the show a whole lot more interesting. Ryan is more interesting with Taylor then he was with Marissa. And Summer and Seth, well they're just Summer and Seth. I think S4 is almost as good as S1, but S1 is still the best :D

Jachie

HSC
The show has been the best it's ever been since Season One. Seasons Two and Three SUCKED. How can anyone think this new season is worse than 2 and 3? I'm loving S4. Taylor and Kaitlin both bring an extra something to the show without taking over it, and Julie and Summer both win at life.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Jachie said:
The show has been the best it's ever been since Season One. Seasons Two and Three SUCKED. How can anyone think this new season is worse than 2 and 3? I'm loving S4. Taylor and Kaitlin both bring an extra something to the show without taking over it, and Julie and Summer both win at life.
I <3 Taylor. She pwns all the other OC chicks.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
S4's not bad.. nothing can compare to S1.. ah the highschool gossip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)