the OC (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
goan_crazy said:
yeah
its the end.
they don't have much else to do hey
unless marissa comes back from the dead!

lol but that'd be 2 much like daytime soap

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
*hopeful* said:
unless marissa comes back from the dead!

lol but that'd be 2 much like daytime soap
bold and the beautiful lol
i saw on youtube a video marisisa returns but it was made up :p

Rinni

HSC
I hope it's the last season...s2 was the best in my opinion so yeah...ooooooo I <3 that spoiler, it's a bit cliche but it'll still be super cute. Can't wait...does anyone know how many eps there are in this season??

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
I don't like the new transformed summer, even when she changed back to old summer but is still a greenie tree hugging chick. And clearly Seth doesn't like it either but she doesn't look like she'll change back...

Ryan and Taylor's relationship/friendship moved pretty fast considering everything. I love taylor and I love ryan but I just dont like ryan AND taylor together.

Its always and will always be Ryan and Marissa.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
*hopeful* said:
well sorry Jachie but i didnt fully analyse the reasons behind their acting they way they did/do, i dont really care. all i care to do is watch and comment and occasionally speculate

thats one awesome spoiler but i still wish they'd break up
It's not analyzing. It's common sense.

I love Ryan/Taylor. Marissa sucked.

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
Marissa brought love and drama. This show is a teen drama. This show is sucks without her because even through all the craziness, she meant well.

Jachie

HSC
Again, I disagree. I think this season is much, much better than Seasons 2 and 3. This show was about RYAN. In Seasons 2 and 3 the writers put too much emphasis on Marissa and the whole focus shifted. With her gone, we DO get awesome drama, plus the show is able to center around Ryan. And I don't have to cringe while watch Mischa Barton "act". It's a win all-around for me.

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
With Marissa gone and ryan and marissa unable to reunite, alot of viewers have stopped watching. I agree with the whole focus shift on marissa the past seasons but letting marissa go wasn't a really good move. Less viewers means shorter seasons. The Ryan focus this season has been tremendous this season and Ryan is the reason why I watch but I'm also a big ryan/marissa fan.

I just don't think Taylor will bring as much drama as marissa did.

Ryan [to marissa]: I don't know where my future is, but I know its with you.

*hopeful*

HSC
Jachie said:
It's not analyzing. It's common sense.
ummm no ? because like shanti said its a teen drama, theres no in-depth analysis of their behaviour. Besides if summers having such weirdo issues with seth, why continue their dying long-distance relationship ?

Jachie

HSC
Ummm no? Again, NOT ANALYZING. COMMON SENSE. Friend dies + being in denial/avoidance = acting different. It's not brain surgery.

its a teen drama, theres no in-depth analysis of their behaviour
You're kiddng, yes? Point 1) AGAIN, NOT ANALYZING. Point 2) uh, yes, in-depth analysis can and will occur. It's called discussion, sweetie. Characters act a certain way for a certain reason. If they didn't a show wouldn't make any sense.

Besides if summers having such weirdo issues with seth, why continue their dying long-distance relationship ?
Because she LOVES him? You really do ask stupid questions.

*hopeful*

HSC
Jachie said:
Ummm no? Again, NOT ANALYZING. COMMON SENSE. Friend dies + being in denial/avoidance = acting different. It's not brain surgery.

You're kiddng, yes? Point 1) AGAIN, NOT ANALYZING. Point 2) uh, yes, in-depth analysis can and will occur. It's called discussion, sweetie. Characters act a certain way for a certain reason. If they didn't a show wouldn't make any sense.

Because she LOVES him? You really do ask stupid questions.
:rolleyes: i really think you took me and the show too seriously

HSC
umm..u all take your time arguing..

anyways, anyone here watch Everwood? it used to be on at around 11am...coz that weird guy, the "save the trees" ...i forgot his name:(... anyways he was on Everwood..and his real name is Chris Pratt..just thought you might like to know :eek:

Jachie

HSC
hahahaha. Well, I'm not taking anything seriously at all, so..... yes, nice argument?

I love Everwood. I like Bright much more than I do Che, though.

naro~pin

HSC
I am totally obsessed with taylor. Like she is sooo HOTT. but then some people tell me that summer is hotter; so just as a small poll in this forum, who do u guys think is hotter: summer or taylor

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Summer, but Taylor is very close behind. I love Taylor as well, and i really hope her and Ryan hook up. They were really cute last night together. And that Che dude is such an idiot, poor Summer :( Seth is cute too, alwayz wanting to call Summer, but never did. Awwwww!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)