the guy that i used to like last year lied (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Oi Pakistanis are nice man!!! Well a lot of the ones that I have met are nice. No dissin bro.
Lol the pakistani ppl historically pretty much were against the bengali nation. I must apologise to my bengali brother for the transgressions of my ppl

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol the pakistani ppl historically pretty much were against the bengali nation. I must apologise to my bengali brother for the transgressions of my ppl
I was just joking m8

but yeah pakistan raped us the same way hitler raped the jews

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Yeah I know brah, but now that I think about it u guys went through a fair bt of hard times lol

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol. So made up with my twin friends after they found out about what happened between me ans the paki guy that I used to like. They're like whoaaaaa okay no wonder there is tension between you two. And they're like we will mend the bridge between you two and I'm like I don't want you to mend anything. I wish him the bestvwith his life. I don't want to know anythingr about him full stop. Okay you guys are our mutual friends and if I was to hang out wog you guys in the city some time and u invited him, that's fine but like I don't want to know about anything. I was blunt and it felt good. Friends who don't gige a shit about u are not friends.

RANK 1

HSC
Lol. So made out with my twin friends after they found out about what happened between me ans the paki guy that I used to like. They're like whoaaaaa okay no wonder there is tension between you two. And they're like we will mend the bridge between you two and I'm like I don't want you to mend anything. I wish him the bestvwith his life. I don't want to know anythingr about him full stop. Okay you guys are our mutual friends and if I was to hang out wog you guys in the city some time and u invited him, that's fine but like I don't want to know about anything. I was blunt and it felt good. Friends who don't gige a shit about u are not friends.
i read that as i made out with my twin friends.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
i read that as i made out with my twin friends.
....lol ..... Interestinggggg.... But no, I made up with my twin friends. Despite how much shit they give me, after what I talked to then about, they understand why I was a little upset.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Fuck, turned down. I was just doing it to make Smoke jealous :(

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lololol I don't give a shit about making smoke eater jealous. I'm not going to act all childish like he did with sending me the link to his post about how these two chicks were all over him :/ fucking facepalm.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Also, I don't know what you look like. So yeah, not going to put it out there seriously without a pic :p

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
umm she already posted pics of herself

if i may repeat the sentiment of that night:

"wtf... umm, i think we may have gotten off on the wrong foot (u r so hot bby)"

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Get back on topic.
Stay on topic.
Do not deviate from the top.

HalcyonSky

HSC
So hi guys, I don't know if some of u remember that story between my best friend and I last year? Well last year he was like oh I like u but I can never be serious with u cos you're Palestinian and my parents will only let me marry a Pakistani girl. Well funnily enough, he is now dating a Palestinian chick. I don't know why a friend would lie for. Could have just been open with me from the start.
And what do u do when your friends call you dumb consistently....then say oh its a joke. Would u just stop talking to these people?
I've always been nice to them, helped them with exam studies, assignments, homework etc. Now that they are in different unis they think they are top shit.
what's it matter what his reason is? you got rejected, and he tried to do it in a way that wouldnt hurt you as much personally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)