The friendzone. (1 Viewer)

kcqn93

HSC
Try not to see her.

IMO you should go for broke. Get her alone one day, and in your most manly, dominating voice be all "I know we're just friends, but I've always wanted to know what it'd be like to kiss you, just once!"

Yeah, it's fucking creepy. But regardless, if it works or not, she'll never look at you the same and leave you alone.

The more I read over this the more I think it's a good idea.
I don't know why... but me too...

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Try not to see her.

IMO you should go for broke. Get her alone one day, and in your most manly, dominating voice be all "I know we're just friends, but I've always wanted to know what it'd be like to kiss you, just once!"

Yeah, it's fucking creepy. But regardless, if it works or not, she'll never look at you the same and leave you alone.

The more I read over this the more I think it's a good idea.
shadowdude stop hacking jumb's acc

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I started writing that out as a troll, now I'm kinda curious about what would happen.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Don't do that. You might get like... arrested or something.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Get yourself a Dragonite, it will fix everything

anne1010

HSC
Seriously considering it...
if a relationship isnt a result of it, there will be no relationship. although it may be the push she needs to realise how much u mean to her.
i think its cute

tambam

HSC
Do this.
You either impress her and she'll want to date you

Or she'll be repulsed and it will be awkward and then she'll avoid you, which means you never have to see her again and you can just get over her and find someone else.

Either way its worth a try.

kcqn93

HSC
I reckon she'd go through with it. You wouldn't get tongue, though.
Even if it could be her first kiss?

if a relationship isnt a result of it, there will be no relationship. although it may be the push she needs to realise how much u mean to her.
i think its cute
Do this.
You either impress her and she'll want to date you

Or she'll be repulsed and it will be awkward and then she'll avoid you, which means you never have to see her again and you can just get over her and find someone else.

Either way its worth a try.
Worth a try... But getting her alone will be really hard to do...

Guesss

HSC
I met this girl last semester on the first week of uni. Took me about 13 weeks to muster up the courage to ask her out.

She said, "I like you, but not in the way you want me to. I guess I just don't want to lose my best guy friend if things didn't work out."

So apparently I'm her best guy friend.

I still see her regularly and have lunch with her at uni but she acts like it never happened.

I still want her.
This was the problem my ex and i faced... the possible loss of friendship if we broke up :s ... we dated and although i still have feelings for him, external factors (his family) has meant he doesnt feel the same.. nevertheless we're trying to be friends... its heaps painful, yur in a better position, its better having the friendship.. trust me, and yu never kno what happens in the future... she might like yu in 'that' way ;) gl.

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A
how can his family dictate what he feels towards you?
his family might not like you, that doesnt mean HE does not like you (unless he explicitly said so)

kcqn93

HSC
This was the problem my ex and i faced... the possible loss of friendship if we broke up :s ... we dated and although i still have feelings for him, external factors (his family) has meant he doesnt feel the same.. nevertheless we're trying to be friends... its heaps painful, yur in a better position, its better having the friendship.. trust me, and yu never kno what happens in the future... she might like yu in 'that' way ;) gl.
I've mentioned before, I don't mind having her as a friend. But when I'm with her I can't help but to want to be more than friends. I'm really impatient when it comes to romance and I also have a fear of suddenly losing her to some other guy...

Guesss

HSC
how can his family dictate what he feels towards you?
his family might not like you, that doesnt mean HE does not like you (unless he explicitly said so)
Lool hence my dilemma... he wanted us to be open and tell our parents cause it was a srs relationship... so we sorted out what we'd do on my side, but his mum namely, doesnt want him to have a gf :s ...she convinced him that, 'shes studying law (where is the relevance?) and yur at tafe, what if in a few months SHE decides she doesnt want you and hurts you!' WTH!! Who says that!... lol and so umm from being pretty mch in love, lol meeting my parents and all, he suddenly didnt have enough feelings for us to be in a relationship anymore -_- ...so were jst 'friends' :s lol but i kno somewhere deep down theres something, there has to be lol...we jst clicked.

ps. his family never even met me. wheres the fairness in that? :s lol

I've mentioned before, I don't mind having her as a friend. But when I'm with her I can't help but to want to be more than friends. I'm really impatient when it comes to romance and I also have a fear of suddenly losing her to some other guy...
hmmm i understand... maybe it wud be best for yu to move away from her then ? :s as hard as that may be... being with her obv isnt much easier.. -_-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)