The friendzone. (1 Viewer)

kcqn93

HSC
I met this girl last semester on the first week of uni. Took me about 13 weeks to muster up the courage to ask her out.

She said, "I like you, but not in the way you want me to. I guess I just don't want to lose my best guy friend if things didn't work out."

So apparently I'm her best guy friend.

I still see her regularly and have lunch with her at uni but she acts like it never happened.

I still want her.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
You can't change it.

My advice: Break contact. It will only torture you more, until the day she picks up which will wreck you.

If you don't want that kind of relationship with her, move on.

Gigacube

HSC
She sees you as a best friend of the opposite sex who she can talk to. It's still pretty good that she said no to you & she is still having lunch with you. Don't try & ask her out or flirt with her. Then she won't talk to you.

Try & move on.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I met this girl last semester on the first week of uni. Took me about 13 weeks to muster up the courage to ask her out.

She said, "I like you, but not in the way you want me to. I guess I just don't want to lose my best guy friend if things didn't work out."

So apparently I'm her best guy friend.

I still see her regularly and have lunch with her at uni but she acts like it never happened.

I still want her.
You're in a bit of trouble...

Yeah, I'd say be thankful that you have a very close female friend. But that's just the inner-always-optimist in me speaking.

If you still want her, you're going to have to change that as it takes two to have a relationship - and your supposed other half doesn't want in.

kcqn93

HSC
I've tried moving on... I literally ignored her for the entire winter break (1 month). But when uni started again, she started talking and texting me everyday. (From good morning to good night.)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I've tried moving on... I literally ignored her for the entire winter break (1 month). But when uni started again, she started talking and texting me everyday. (From good morning to good night.)
You're addicted to her and the hope of something more. You relapsed during your recovery.

You're only human and that's okay, but you need to keep at it.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
dude dont go crazy over her and do sumfin u might regret. u just have to deal wiff the fact that u guys are friends and she doesnt want a relationship. Heres some good advice:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Here's something from left-field: Talk to her about your feelings.

She may find you repulsive and avoid you like the plague, or learn to love you. Who knows.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
tell her you have been jacking off to her texts then she won't text you and you can move on

anne1010

HSC
aww. umm every girl is different but idk something tells me that she likes you.
a) doesnt want a committed relationship
b) is scared of loosing u if things dont work out
c) is confussed.

does she ever tell you about guys she likes?
if u talk about other girls does she get jealous?

but yea i say dont msg her back. or let her know that its too hard for you just to be friends and you'll have to let go

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Here's something from left-field: Talk to her about your feelings.

She may find you repulsive and avoid you like the plague, or learn to love you. Who knows.
None of that is right.

Those 'feelings' talks always suck. You can come prepared with a list in your head, but you always come away with more questions than answers. If you talk, you will just scare her away and coming out feeling worse.

If your goal is still to be with her, you're best off going no contact. There are more positive outcomes:
a) she will discover she misses you
b) you will move on and have lots of sex and pick up chicks

Apart from Stockholm Syndrome, girls don't learn to love. To be fair, neither do guys, but that's irrelevant here.

kcqn93

HSC
I value our friendship. I thought I was fine with just being friends, but I can't help but to hope for something more...

Last week, since we had a huge break since tutorials were off, we went to grab lunch and walking around the City. She was clinging on to me whilst walking and she rested her head on my shoulder on the bus. This mind-fucked me quite a bit.

But I've been quite busy this week with school and work, I didn't get to talk to her much and I figured; "Why not ignore her and see what happens?". She hasn't spoken to me all week...

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
I value our friendship. I thought I was fine with just being friends, but I can't help but to hope for something more...

Last week, since we had a huge break since tutorials were off, we went to grab lunch and walking around the City. She was clinging on to me whilst walking and she rested her head on my shoulder on the bus. This mind-fucked me quite a bit.

But I've been quite busy this week with school and work, I didn't get to talk to her much and I figured; "Why not ignore her and see what happens?". She hasn't spoken to me all week...
wooh love seems complicated, wonder how im going to deal with it in uni?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
None of that is right.

Those 'feelings' talks always suck. You can come prepared with a list in your head, but you always come away with more questions than answers. If you talk, you will just scare her away and coming out feeling worse.

If your goal is still to be with her, you're best off going no contact. There are more positive outcomes:
a) she will discover she misses you
b) you will move on and have lots of sex and pick up chicks

Apart from Stockholm Syndrome, girls don't learn to love. To be fair, neither do guys, but that's irrelevant here.
Hmm... sounds about right. Though I'm not sure he wants to have lots of sex and pick up chicks. Especially if he still likes this girl.

anne1010

HSC
is she a ganga?
does she use u for uni shit?

u say she msgs u form goodnight to goodmorning, is she msging you or is she just replying to ur msgs? since she didnt attempt to make contact with you for a week.

michaeljennings

HSC
is she a ganga?
does she use u for uni shit?

u say she msgs u form goodnight to goodmorning, is she msging you or is she just replying to ur msgs? since she didnt attempt to make contact with you for a week.
Yeah gotta watch out for these ones. They just wanna use you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)