• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The friendzone. (1 Viewer)

kcqn93

HSC
Hit the gym, Mike.
Between university, my job and my other job, I don't exactly have the time to hit the gym. But I might start going for morning jogs...

Well, the week is about to start... that means I'll be seeing her shortly...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Between university, my job and my other job, I don't exactly have the time to hit the gym. But I might start going for morning jogs...

Well, the week is about to start... that means I'll be seeing her shortly...
Jogging sucks unless you want to look like a jogger.

HSC
Uni Grad
advice, start small. (srs advice)

1. do not see her for 2 weeks.
2. be like ok lets grab a coffee
3. on the way to/from coffee hold her hand for about 30-1 min
4. throw hand away. tease her about her broken up family and make her self conscious (semi srs but not family cmon dude)
5. do this again in the same timeframe.

6. next time, be like ok come grab x with me
7. extended hugs, at one point put arms around her shoulder

after doing this a few times and slowly increasing (she should know what you want)

then push her up against the wall, call in the boys and restrain her to a bed
bring round the truck and transport her to your apartment
cut out her kidney and sell it on the black market

roofie her and leave her at a drug overdose crisis centre.
this is pretty good advice, you should definitely consider this

kcqn93

HSC
Okay, so today(Tuesday) I had lunch with her and then coffee with her after classes... I couldn't resist seeing her. Twice.

Anyhow, she started asking about the girls in my classes. E.g "what kind of girls are in your class?" and "do you like any of them?" etc etc.

I can't tell if she's concerned or she's just making conversation... Maybe I'm over-analysing again...

Haemolymph

Banned
HSC
She's waiting to hear of hints that you've moved on so she can get a guy.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Or maybe she's just being friendly and talking to you about a topic she hasn't talked to you about before...?

Like, I was on the train yesterday with this girl I usually catch the train with. And just for a change, I talked to her about how some uni colleagues and friends of mine found some lecturers and tutors on Facebook with 'lolwtf' results!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Okay, so today(Tuesday) I had lunch with her and then coffee with her after classes... I couldn't resist seeing her. Twice.

Anyhow, she started asking about the girls in my classes. E.g "what kind of girls are in your class?" and "do you like any of them?" etc etc.

I can't tell if she's concerned or she's just making conversation... Maybe I'm over-analysing again...
She's gossiping with you. Girls don't do that with guys they're attracted to.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Or maybe she's just being friendly and talking to you about a topic she hasn't talked to you about before...?

Like, I was on the train yesterday with this girl I usually catch the train with. And just for a change, I talked to her about how some uni colleagues and friends of mine found some lecturers and tutors on Facebook with 'lolwtf' results!
For once I agree with Shadow. I'll now proceed to stab myself in the dick to overcome my shock.

imZerroo

HSC

as far as i know, girls don't like talking about other girls to guys at all... unless they wanna bitch, in my experience.

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC

Love that feel!
Like I like begin like all my like sentences with like because I'm like an idiotic teenage like girl.

kcqn93

HSC
I saw her walking with another guy on campus today...

khfreakau

HSC
LOL there was actually a girl in my grade who thought men's penises were actually meant to be a foot in length and this was last year when we were in year 11. Poor deluded girl
i'm terribly tempted to ask who but i will refrain hahaha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)