The Football Thread (3 Viewers)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Re: The Official A-League Thread.

If Melbourne Victory was so fucking good they would have qualified to play in the Asian Champions League...and you guys haven't even won an A-League title yet. Go Adelaide!!!

sk1001

HSC

matt#1 said:
If Melbourne Victory was so fucking good they would have qualified to play in the Asian Champions League...and you guys haven't even won an A-League title yet. Go Adelaide!!!
Are you smoking crack or just retarded? We qualified for the Asian Champions League 2 whole months ago when we won the league. As for an A-League title, that also was secured 2 months ago when we won the league.

You Sydney Fc fans really are lost.

matt#1

HSC
N/A

I meant last season mate...and by title I meant actually winning the premiership. You guys havent managed to do that yet and hopefully Adelaide makes sure that you don't. You guys were shit last season and are just fluking it this season. Sydney FC will smash Melbourne next season.

sk1001

HSC

matt#1 said:
I meant last season mate...and by title I meant actually winning the premiership. You guys havent managed to do that yet and hopefully Adelaide makes sure that you don't. You guys were shit last season and are just fluking it this season. Sydney FC will smash Melbourne next season.
HAHAHAHAA, please. You're pretty good at salvaging a wreckage!
"qualified to play in the Asian Champions League" (............I meant last season)
"haven't even won an A-League title" (by title I meant actually winning the premiership)

We arn't in this seasons ACL because of some dud ruling from the FFA. But I don't seem to mind, you Sydney pricks can be our test dummies. Fluking it this season? Securing the title 4 weeks from the end of the season, winning the most games, scoring the most goals, having the top 2 goal scorers in the league, having the most clean sheets..... A fluke? I think not you ignorant scum. Come back to me when Sydney FC actually can match Melbourne.

Remember that day you were 1-0 up, but lost 2-1 as your fans ran from the rain? Oh you fickle bastards! Sydney FC is nothing but a mere soap opera.

Last edited:

sk1001

HSC

matt#1 said:
Any more wise words genius? Sydney FC are fucking nothing, take off your blinkers for just a second and look at a real football team.

Melbourne Victory - Double winners 06/07

sk1001

HSC

matt#1 said:
Where are you mate? I'm still waiting for your reply...

sk1001

HSC

C'mon matty, don't be a spoil sport. Come out to play!

sk1001

HSC

Oh Matty, shame....

bng

HSC

sk1001 said:
Any more wise words genius? Sydney FC are fucking nothing, take off your blinkers for just a second and look at a real football team.

Melbourne Victory - Double winners 06/07
How will they go next year? Impressed to see em come from being the worst Aus team in season one :rofl: to the best team in season 2. But i still hate those fuking Tards

sk1001

HSC

bng said:
How will they go next year? Impressed to see em come from being the worst Aus team in season one :rofl: to the best team in season 2. But i still hate those fuking Tards
The same can be asked of all teams, none more so than Scum FC and Barrelaide. 2 weeks out from the ACL, and both without a full time coach! You really are MVFC's guinea pigs. :rofl:

P.S. Tell your mate Matty to come out of hiding.

mangomousse

HSC

Ok that's it. I've had enough.
I'm not going to completely defend matt#1 but I cannot believe how bitter you're being towards sydney.
I love Victory (I went Sunday night and it was AWESOME) and while sydney is not exactly my next favourite team I have no real problem with them... especially right now heheh
...it's just called winning graciously :)

HSC

mangomousse said:
I'm not going to completely defend matt#1 but I cannot believe how bitter you're being towards sydney.
I love Victory (I went Sunday night and it was AWESOME) and while sydney is not exactly my next favourite team I have no real problem with them... especially right now heheh
Agreed. Let's focus on the football guys and gals...

bng

HSC

Ive heard that Adeliade Utd will play Inter Milan. A full strength Inter on June 1st or June 8th
The team includes the two Italian faggots by the names of Matarazzi and Grosso

sk1001

HSC

mangomousse said:
Boot off you softy. He was going on and on about how Sydney was this and that. Sydney crashed and burned badly, we won, I'll dish out what he deserves.

HSC

bng said:
Ive heard that Adeliade Utd will play Inter Milan. A full strength Inter on June 1st or June 8th
The team includes the two Italian faggots by the names of Matarazzi and Grosso
You are correct but what do you mean two Italian faggots? I thought there were far more than that...

sk1001

HSC

The Brucemaster said:
You are correct but what do you mean two Italian faggots? I thought there were far more than that...
11 fags on the pitch and many more on the bench. The shitcunts will come for a holiday. Adelaide will win in the scrappiest game since Champions League final between cheating bastards Juventus and cheating bastards Milan.

bng

HSC

I dnt care if Adeliade win. Its just good to see a half decent club team play in Aus

sk1001

HSC

bng said:
I dnt care if Adeliade win. Its just good to see a half decent club team play in Aus
They won't be decent. Watch and see Italian tourism at its best.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC

You're pretty bitter for someone whose team dominated the entire season

sk1001

HSC

bazookajoe said:
You're pretty bitter for someone whose team dominated the entire season
Why? Because Sydney FC fans were talking as if their shit doesn't stink. You'd think supporting such a poor football team would be punishment enough? Wrong. They get what they deserve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)