The Football Thread (1 Viewer)

sk1001

HSC
Re: The Official A-League Thread.

Gilbert1 said:
I never said Butcher was a good coach. He was a shit coach. In fact I was one of the people who hated him after the first 4weeks. Butcher was and still is a shit coach.

Oh and we will msg you after the Urawa Red Diamonds game.
Until then.....

bng

HSC

Haha. Your best player has left for the U.S. How will Melbourne go without Fred?

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC

bng said:
Haha. Your best player has left for the U.S. How will Melbourne go without Fred?
They will realise they still have Archie Thompson, Theoklitos, Vargas, Muscat, Allsopp with Milosevic(or however you spell that defenders name) coming in

sk1001

HSC

bng said:
Don't be too hasty. NOTHING has been confirmed yet.

bng

HSC

Gilbert1 said:
They will realise they still have Archie Thompson, Theoklitos, Vargas, Muscat, Allsopp with Milosevic(or however you spell that defenders name) coming in
But they still lost Fred. Cant i go on about that?

Did Adelaide lose Burns?

Stubbs

HSC

They will really struggle to compensate the loss of Fred. Although there is a bit of Depth at Melbourne so they might suprise us all.

sk1001

HSC

Stubbs said:
They will really struggle to compensate the loss of Fred. Although there is a bit of Depth at Melbourne so they might suprise us all.
If he does go, I'm sure Sarkies or a suitable replacement will step up.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC

bng said:
But they still lost Fred. Cant i go on about that?

Did Adelaide lose Burns?
Yes but it shouldn't dent them that much I don't think.

Oh I dunno if they have lost Burns but apparently they have lost Djite but gained Sulley (that guy from NZ knights and played for Sydneys bench for one match)

sk1001

HSC

Gilbert1 said:
Yes but it shouldn't dent them that much I don't think.

Oh I dunno if they have lost Burns but apparently they have lost Djite but gained Sulley (that guy from NZ knights and played for Sydneys bench for one match)
Sulley? LOL.
It's Salley you nub.

bng

HSC

sk1001 said:
Sulley? LOL.
It's Salley you nub.
That is shocking. A tard nos his name n u dnt.

He was alrite. Didnt lik him though

sk1001

HSC

bng said:
That is shocking. A tard nos his name n u dnt.

He was alrite. Didnt lik him though
Oh, the Sydney education system at it's finest.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC

sk1001 said:
Oh, the Sydney education system at it's finest.
You are an idiot. I really couldn't care less how to spell his name. All i know is that he played about 0games for us.

And I must say people from Melbourne always seem to hold this grudge against people from Sydney as if there is some rivalry or competition, but the truth is we don't have these ego problems people from Melbourne seem to have.

I'm sure in real life your not so arrogant but you come across as a real shit head over these forums.

bng

HSC

Gilbert1 said:
You are an idiot. I really couldn't care less how to spell his name. All i know is that he played about 0games for us.

And I must say people from Melbourne always seem to hold this grudge against people from Sydney as if there is some rivalry or competition, but the truth is we don't have these ego problems people from Melbourne seem to have.

I'm sure in real life your not so arrogant but you come across as a real shit head over these forums.
A cock is a cock no matter whos pants it is in

sk1001

HSC

Gilbert1 said:

You really are a spastic. He played one game for you, when you lost to the small town that is Newcastle. Melbourne and Sydney always have had a rivalry, have you been living under a rock for the last 20 years?

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC

sk1001 said:
You really are a spastic. He played one game for you, when you lost to the small town that is Newcastle. Melbourne and Sydney always have had a rivalry, have you been living under a rock for the last 20 years?
No you didn't get what i said. I said people from Melbourne THINK there is a rivalry but the people from Sydney don't see it. Do you understand?

Oh and Salley played 15mins off the bench. Trueth is I was drunk about then and wasn't paying attention so that is my mistake

sk1001

HSC

Gilbert1 said:
No you didn't get what i said. I said people from Melbourne THINK there is a rivalry but the people from Sydney don't see it. Do you understand?

Oh and Salley played 15mins off the bench. Trueth is I was drunk about then and wasn't paying attention so that is my mistake
You see, there is a rivalry between Melbourne and Sydney. You as an individual just have the blinkers on. The Sydney-Melbourne-Adelaide rivalries are big, it's a shame Sydney really hasn't pulled their weight this season. Why is it 50k come out to see Melbourne vs Sydney at the Telstra Dome and only 22k come out to see Perty Glory? Perhaps this is why you don't see it as a rivalry?

I don't blame you for being drunk, it certainly improves the way SFC play.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC

Yes drinking did improve there play, expescially that game. God they played shit then.

But I'm not just going on about the crowd atendance in the A-League I'm also going on about it in AFL, League and just in general. I often see these jokes like in Rove when Peter Helier said "Oh I thought the fab five were just from Sydney" but Sydney operations just don't seemed as worried to make such jokes, if at all.

sk1001

HSC

Gilbert1 said:
Yes drinking did improve there play, expescially that game. God they played shit then.

But I'm not just going on about the crowd atendance in the A-League I'm also going on about it in AFL, League and just in general. I often see these jokes like in Rove when Peter Helier said "Oh I thought the fab five were just from Sydney" but Sydney operations just don't seemed as worried to make such jokes, if at all.
That's because Sydney has a higher percentage of homosexuals than Melbourne. Clearly Sydney cannot make such jokes. It's a one way thing.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC

sk1001 said:
That's because Sydney has a higher percentage of homosexuals than Melbourne. Clearly Sydney cannot make such jokes. It's a one way thing.
I'm not talking about those types of jokes in general. I'm talking about jokes directed towards Sydeny.

It's like talking to a brick wall (or my ex). Whatever I give up.

sk1001

HSC

Gilbert1 said:
I'm not talking about those types of jokes in general. I'm talking about jokes directed towards Sydeny.

It's like talking to a brick wall (or my ex). Whatever I give up.
Well why don't Sydneysiders reply? Because Sydney ain't got nothing on Melbourne.

World's Most livable city 02, 04, 05

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)