The Football Thread (1 Viewer)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Re: The Official A-League Thread.

Sydney under Terry Butcher was a joke, it was a completely different style of play compared to Littbarski's style of play, which was effective and made them A-League winners of the inaugural season. I watched the second leg of the semi against Newcastle and they were extremely poor that game. Butcher just don't cut it as a coach, well, at least not in this country.

And to the guy upstairs, you should really savour the moment instead of trolling like a mindless 10 year old.

sk1001

HSC

LMF^^ said:
Sydney under Terry Butcher was a joke, it was a completely different style of play compared to Littbarski's style of play, which was effective and made them A-League winners of the inaugural season. I watched the second leg of the semi against Newcastle and they were extremely poor that game. Butcher just don't cut it as a coach, well, at least not in this country.

And to the guy upstairs, you should really savour the moment instead of trolling like a mindless 10 year old.
I've enjoyed the moment. The moment has passed. The time to dig into SFC fans has come, and will continue through their ACL failure all the way until Round 1 of Season 3.

Cop it sweet, you've had it coming to you.

bng

HSC

sk1001 said:
I've enjoyed the moment. The moment has passed. The time to dig into SFC fans has come, and will continue through their ACL failure all the way until Round 1 of Season 3.

Cop it sweet, you've had it coming to you.
Ur probably one of those tards that goes onto OUR forum. Why do u go to the Sydney forum anyway? Is that because you guys are to cheap to have your own?

matt#1

HSC
N/A

@ sk1001...full credit to Melbourne on their outstanding season.

I can admit that the Victory completely exceeded my expectations this season and that many of my comments made earlier now look pretty stupid. Congratulations, but as LMF^^ put it...'you really should savour the moment instead of trolling like a mindless 10 year old'. In this forum thus far all you have proved is that you are a bitter Sydney FC- obsessed fucktard. Grow up, mate.

sk1001

HSC

bng said:
Ur probably one of those tards that goes onto OUR forum. Why do u go to the Sydney forum anyway? Is that because you guys are to cheap to have your own?
We've got our own. Might want to update your banner on that abomination of a site. :bomb:

sk1001

HSC

sk1001 said:
We've got our own. Might want to update your banner on that abomination of a site. :bomb:

I like the new banner!

bng

HSC

Im still fuking confused with the hole new layout

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC

sk1001 said:
Typically Sydney.
Look I know Sydney played shit. True but dont get me started on Melbourne. They are the dirtiest shits in the whole bloody league like how Fred tried to kill Milligan in the early season. I mean they just let there arms flail about whacking whoever they want and then they win. You won good on you but just because Sydney had a higher profile in the 1st season, because we had more sense to sign a GOOD side with high profile players all of a sudden we deserve to come fourth. Not that we could make the finals for two seasons. Melbourne were woefull last year and you know that. Then they worked on it, did some good things and just beat the crap out of whoever they wanted to (literally).

Sydney are a better team, squad, profile, stadium, human beings. Deal with it

sk1001

HSC

Gilbert1 said:
Look I know Sydney played shit. True but dont get me started on Melbourne. They are the dirtiest shits in the whole bloody league like how Fred tried to kill Milligan in the early season. I mean they just let there arms flail about whacking whoever they want and then they win. You won good on you but just because Sydney had a higher profile in the 1st season, because we had more sense to sign a GOOD side with high profile players all of a sudden we deserve to come fourth. Not that we could make the finals for two seasons. Melbourne were woefull last year and you know that. Then they worked on it, did some good things and just beat the crap out of whoever they wanted to (literally).

Sydney are a better team, squad, profile, stadium, human beings. Deal with it
HAHAHAHAHA.
Firstly, Ernie Merrick brought together a team that would come good 2-3 seasons into the A-League. Immediate success was definately not a plan. Sydney FC on the other hand, just picked a bunch of bling blingers and slapped them together for a season. Season 2 comes around. So called marquee goes off to Sunderland, your coach pisses off to Japan 2nd division. Where is SFC's long term plan? You don't have one.

And poor Milligan, he almost choked on his throat. Poor baby! And please, don't go on about MVFC players belting others. Rudan kicking players while they are on the ground? How many all in brawls has SFC been in. Adelaide and Newcastle just off the top of my head.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC

sk1001 said:
HAHAHAHAHA.
Firstly, Ernie Merrick brought together a team that would come good 2-3 seasons into the A-League. Immediate success was definately not a plan. Sydney FC on the other hand, just picked a bunch of bling blingers and slapped them together for a season. Season 2 comes around. So called marquee goes off to Sunderland, your coach pisses off to Japan 2nd division. Where is SFC's long term plan? You don't have one.

And poor Milligan, he almost choked on his throat. Poor baby! And please, don't go on about MVFC players belting others. Rudan kicking players while they are on the ground? How many all in brawls has SFC been in. Adelaide and Newcastle just off the top of my head.
Oh no I wasn't actually trying to win the aurgument. I was trying to prove that I can troll mindless crap to every single post.

You can say that Melbournes plan was to do well this year and next but I'm pretty sure that Melbourne still went out to win every game. Which they didn't last season.

I'll stop now because no matter what I say you will just post some biased crap about how Melbourne are the grandest team in the world while Sydney are shit.

[/THREAD]

sk1001

HSC

Gilbert1 said:
Oh no I wasn't actually trying to win the aurgument. I was trying to prove that I can troll mindless crap to every single post.

You can say that Melbournes plan was to do well this year and next but I'm pretty sure that Melbourne still went out to win every game. Which they didn't last season.

I'll stop now because no matter what I say you will just post some biased crap about how Melbourne are the grandest team in the world while Sydney are shit.

[/thread]
Sure, you go out to win, but by no means did Ernie Merrick say he was going to build a championship or shall I say double winning team from season 1. He built a base, with a plan to add to that base each subsequent season. This is in stark contrast to Sydney FC, who by breaching the salary cap in the process, managed to slap together a one season wonder.

And you see, Sydney are shit.
Your ex-coach Terry Butcher played some of the most boring tactics ever seen to man. Your players fought with each other at training. Your players left for other teams. You breached the salary cap. YOU LOST TO NEW ZEALAND.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC

Wow Sydney played pretty well last night. Wish they didn't play so defensivly in the second half though.

Don't worry sk1001 Sydney just happen to be a good team

bng

HSC

I wonder how melbourne will go in Asia? Seeming that they are losing some of their players

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC

Gilbert1 said:
Wow Sydney played pretty well last night. Wish they didn't play so defensivly in the second half though.

It just shows how shit Butcher is :D

sk1001

HSC

Gilbert1 said:

CSL isn't exactly a high standard of football. Just wait till URD. If anything, it shows how bad Butcher is as a coach. SFC still on a road to nowhere however....

sk1001

HSC

bng said:
I wonder how melbourne will go in Asia? Seeming that they are losing some of their players
Like Brynes and Ferrante were ever going to play in the ACL?

Your forgetting the additions too.
Ljubo, good enough to play against Henry in the UCL, good enough for the A-League......

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A

sk1001 said:
CSL isn't exactly a high standard of football. Just wait till URD. If anything, it shows how bad Butcher is as a coach. SFC still on a road to nowhere however....
What's CSL...?

Yeah, winning away in the Champions League is a very good result, considering the distance the players traveled and the great difference in conditions. You sir are just bitter towards Sydney, so bitter that it's making your intelligence diminish by the second.

sk1001

HSC

LMF^^ said:
What's CSL...?

Yeah, winning away in the Champions League is a very good result, considering the distance the players traveled and the great difference in conditions. You sir are just bitter towards Sydney, so bitter that it's making your intelligence diminish by the second.
Chinese suger league....*duh*

In case you didn't know Shanghai Shenhua just underwent a merger with their local rivals Shanghai United FC. It's essentially a new team, with new players, some of which arn't happy regarding the merger. Sydney are a shambles of a team on and off the pitch, however Shanghai is in an even more deplorable state. I'll be bitter towards Sydney until the end of time. Come back to me when Sydney beats Urawa football genius...

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC

sk1001 said:
I never said Butcher was a good coach. He was a shit coach. In fact I was one of the people who hated him after the first 4weeks. Butcher was and still is a shit coach.

Oh and we will msg you after the Urawa Red Diamonds game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)