psychie

HSC
i love you a million red m&m's
i love you a million swedish fish

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
these lines kinda took my breath away while watching elizabeth:

Queen Elizabeth I: Go back to your rathole! Tell Philip I fear neither him, nor his priests, nor his armies. Tell him if he wants to shake his little fist at us, we're ready to give him such a bite he'll wish he'd kept his hands in his pockets!
Spanish Minister: You see a leaf fall, and you think you know which way the wind blows. Well, there is a wind coming, Madame, that will sweep away your pride.
[turns to leave with his ministers]
Queen Elizabeth I: I, too, can command the wind, sir! I have a hurricane in me that will strip Spain bare when you dare to try me!

god bless cate blanchett

Last edited:

gesh17

HSC
N/A
Dogma 1999:

Jay
: Yo man, tell me something about me.
Rufus: You masturbate more than anyone on the planet.
Jay: Aw fuck, everyone knows that. Tell me something nobody knows.
Rufus: When you do it, you're thinking about guys.
[a shocked Silent Bob stares at Jay]
Jay: Dude, not all the time.

Jay: I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!

Bethany: What's the fine print?
Metatron: [mumbling into glass] Stopacoupleofangelsfromenteringandthusnegatingallexistence.
Bethany: Wait, wait, wait. Repeat that.
Metatron: Stop a couple of angels from entering and thus negating all existence. I hate when people need it spelled out for them.

Bartleby: What work did you do? You lit a few fires.
Loki: I rained down sulphur, man, there's a subtle difference.
Bartleby: Oh, yeah, I'm sure.
Loki: Hey, you know, fuck you, man. Any moron with a pack of matches can set a fire. Raining down sulphur is like an endurance trial man. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, outside of soccer.

Nun: Let me get this straight: you don't believe in God because of "Alice in Wonderland"?
Loki: No, "Through the Looking Glass". That poem, "The Walrus and the Carpenter," that's an indictment of organized religion. The walrus, with his girth and his good nature, he obviously represents either Buddha, or, or with his tusks, the Hindu elephant god, Lord Ganesha. That takes care of your Eastern religions. Now the carpenter, which is an obvious reference to Jesus Christ, who was raised a carpenter's son, he represents the Western religions. Now in the poem, what do they do? What do they do? They, they dupe all these oysters into following them and then proceed to shuck and devour the helpless creatures en masse. I don't know what that says to you, but to me it says that following these faiths based on mythological figures ensures the destruction of one's inner being. Organized religion destroys who we are by inhibiting our actions, by inhibiting our decisions out of, out of fear of some, some intangible parent figure who, who shakes a finger at us from thousands of years ago and says, and says, "Do it... do it and I'll fuckin' spank you."

Bethany: What's he like?
Metatron: God? Lonely. But funny. He's got a great sense of humor. Take sex for example. There's nothing funnier than the ridiculous faces you people make mid-coitus.
Bethany: Sex is a joke in heaven?
Metatron: The way I understand it, it's mostly a joke down here, too.

Metatron: Human beings have neither the aural nor the psychological capacity to withstand the awesome power of God's true voice. Were you to hear it, your mind would cave in and your heart would explode within your chest. We went through five Adams before we figured that one out.

Bethany: You were martyred?
Rufus: That's one way of putting it. Another way of putting it would be to say that I was bludgeoned to death by huge fucking rocks.

Jay: Guys like us just don't fall out of the fucking sky, you know.
[Rufus falls out of the sky]
Jay: Beautiful, naked, big-titted women just don't fall out of the sky, you know.

Most quotable movie ever!

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Achilles: 'Do you know what's there, waiting beyond that beach? Immortality, take it, its yours!'

Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
More? MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Oliver Twist

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
ahhh just watched erin brockovich

lawyer lady: i think we go off on the wrong foot
erin: well that's all you got lady. 2 wrong foot and fucking ugly shoes.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Kitty: 'I'll tell you what he said- He told me to forcibly insert the lifeline exercise card into my ANUS!'
---------------------------
Elizabeth: Wanna tell them why you stopped taking your medication?
Donnie: You're such a fuckass!
Elizabeth: Did you just call me a 'fuckass' ? YOU CAN SO SUCK A FUCK
Donnie: Oh please, Elizabeth, how does one exactly 'SUCK A FUCK' ?
Elizabeth: You want me to tell you ?
Donnie: [Miming] I'm all ears

Both from 'Donnie Darko'. Ahhh, the dialogue :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)