The best movie lines (1 Viewer)

alax dillon

HSC
"Nice wig, Janis. What's it made of?"
"Your mom's chest hair!" - Mean Girls.

I watched it last night and now the entire movie's stuck in my head.
oh man so many things from mean girls.

this one time she punched me in the face. it was awesome.

she doesnt even go here!
do you even go to this school?
no i just have a lot of feelings
yeah no go home.

alax dillon

HSC
Do you really love lamp or are u just looking at things in the room and saying that you love them?

hahahahaha that is awesome. lol i love that movie so much.

For just one night let’s not be Co-workers. Let's be Co-people.

Last time I looked in the dictionary, my name's Ron Burgundy. What's your name?
Brian Fantana.
Champ Kind.
Brian Fantana.
No, you're Brick.
Brian.
I'm Brian.
Veronica.

I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast.
It jumped up a notch.
It did, didn't it?
Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart.
I saw that. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?
Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.
Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

alax dillon

HSC
now. the departed has some of the best re: mark wahlbergs character staff sergeant dignam:

Dignam: Your fuckin' family's dug into the Southie projects like ticks. Three-decker men at best. You, however, grew up on the North Shore, huh? Well, la-di-fuckin'-da. You were kind of a double kid, I bet, right? Huh? One kid with your old man, one kid with your mother. You're upper-middle class during the weeks, then you're droppin' your "R"s and you're hangin' in the big, bad Southie projects with your daddy, the fuckin' donkey on the weekends. I got that right?
Dignam: [Billy does not answer] Yup. You have different accents? You did, didn't you? You little fuckin' snake. You were like different people.
Billy Costigan: You a psychiatrist?
Dignam: Well, if I was I'd ask you why you're a Statie making 30 grand a year. And I think if I was Sigmund fuckin' Freud I wouldn't get an answer. So tell me, what's a lace-curtain motherfucker like you doing in the Staties?
Billy Costigan: Families are always rising or falling in America, am I right?
Oliver Queenan: Who said that?
Billy Costigan: Hawthorne.
Dignam: [Dignam makes a farting sound] What's the matter, smartass, you don't know any fuckin' Shakespeare?

Dignam: My theory on Feds is that they're like mushrooms, feed 'em shit and keep 'em in the dark

Billy Costigan: Sir, yes, sir. I have an idea...
Dignam: [interrupting] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's say you have no idea and leave it at that, okay? No idea. Zip. None. If you had an idea of what we do, we would not be good at what we do, now would we? We would be cunts. Are you calling us cunts?
Oliver Queenan: Staff Sergeant Dignam has a style of his own. I'm afraid we all have to get used to it.

Dignam: Hey asshole, he can't help you! I know what you are, okay? I know what you are and I know what you are not. I'm the best friend you have on the face of this earth, and I'm gonna help you understand something, you punk. You're no fuckin' cop!

GINN

Banned
HSC
N/A
Bad Boys 2

Latino guys:
OK senoritas, listen we thinking about ordering a little bit of lunch.
We put you down for a bucket of extra crispy and a couple of grape sodas
(Everyone Laughs)
Marcus: ...couple of grade sodas (In Spanish accent)
Mike: That's very funny
Marcus: Isn't it low tie?
Mike: You know I think it is.
Marcus: Don't you have some relatives to pick up?
Latino guys: What? Now you're crossing the line man. That's not funny.
Mike: No no no we're just fuckin' with you.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
don't know if anyone quoted this yet, but:

gone with the wind:

Scarlett:Rhett, Rhett... Rhett, if you go, where shall I go? What shall I do?
Rhett Butler: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
"go ahead make my day"

"you're not even a nigger...you're an african"

"why do you wear that stupid man suit"

"get busy living or get busy dying"

"stupid fucking white man"

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

S

sojubyung

basically the whole of snatch and lock stock are quotable..

"i asked for a refreshing drink, not a fucking rainforest. you could fall in love with an orangutan in that."

"listen you fucking fringe, if i throw a dog a bone, i don't wanna know if it tastes good or not. you stop me again whilst im walking and ill cut your fucking jacobs off"

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Can't believe this hasn't been said yet.

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

abhi23

Coming to the Toga Party?
HSC
Four Leaf Tayback:In the Winter of 1969, an elite force of the US Army was sent on a top secret assignment in Southeast Vietnam. The objective: rescue Sgt. Four Leaf Tayback from a heavily guarded NVA Prison Camp. The mission was considered to be near-suicide. Of the ten men sent, four returned. Of those four, three wrote books about what happened. Of those three, two were published. And of those two, only one got a movie deal. This is the story of the men who attempted to make that movie.

Last edited:

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
Nobody poor was ever called democratic for marrying somebody rich

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)