The Amazing Race 6 (1 Viewer)

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
wahh twas great :D hmmm no midget, no token gay couple ... im so confused. but eh i guess they have a couple of attention whore wrestlers :D and yeah i also like the team that won.

lol ... Cape, i can only imagine jonathan and colin together, damn that would be some rough/angry homosexual lovin` ;)

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
Omg how good was Iceland, i always wanted to go dere, expensive tho.

Those jewish guys pissed me off tho i hate it when u have token jews (not like myself) they wear caps with hebrew shit on it, OVER PATRIOTIC!!! (that never happens here, even in bondi or snives) aaargh i should send them a packet of danish bacon mmmmmm.....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Spending the night on the ice would be so fun!

As for one of the models - i can't rough it, i need my heels --> what on earth did she think that she would expect. Platforms the whole trip :confused:

seedorf

HSC
N/A
Just so u know, 'Lost' have been making an inaccurate potrayal of this Asian couple - therefore people of Asian descent in America have been boycotting the series.

Uh... not that anyone here cares, but u know just stating something....

seedorf

HSC
N/A
On a lighter note, does anyone else think that Phil is STILL hotter than any of the contestants?

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
seedorf said:
Just so u know, 'Lost' have been making an inaccurate potrayal of this Asian couple - therefore people of Asian descent in America have been boycotting the series.

Uh... not that anyone here cares, but u know just stating something....
lol its probbaly accurate, you cant say there is no asian couple out there with a relationship like theirs nor any other race.
Its believebale but just because its on tv doesnt mean an entire race acts like that.
PC to the extreme.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Now to the topic, The Amazing Race 2 hour premiere was the highest show of the night with 1.4 million people watching in the top 5 markets. 1.95 million nationally.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
routemarker said:
Now to the topic, The Amazing Race 2 hour premiere was the highest show of the night with 1.4 million people watching in the top 5 markets. 1.95 million nationally.
Thats cause it was on at a decent hour :)

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
im going for the engaged models..they seem nice...
and i hate the entrapateuners(spell it rong...dont point it out)

seedorf

HSC
N/A
ok someone please help me with my avatar pic, how do i make it so that people can actually see me? Cause i keep editing and its gets TOO small

seedorf

HSC
N/A
routemarker said:
BTW, do u work for channel 7?

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
damn the jewish ppl chose to find indstead of climb ... cost dem the race

alien

HSC
lol hehe i'm going for the sisters anyway... i think it was just bad luck for the Jewish guys cos like this other team chose ice search and they had the clue almost straight away. snow mobiling looked like so much fun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)