The Amazing Race 6 (1 Viewer)

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Funniest quote of the series- 'We are not going to be the friendly and sweet people we were this entire race'- Kendra on how they are approaching the last leg. Ha I couldn't stop laughing when she said that.

Kris and Jon gosh they were close. In my opinion they were the best team on the race, they just had some bad luck. The stupid American airline person putting them on the late flight, even though in the end they were on the same train as Freddy and Kendra who knows how the race might have been different if they had been on that flight?

I'm not sure exactly how close they were in the end. I mean they always edit it to make it look like they are neck and neck, so i'm not exactly sure how much that train played a factor in it but deffinetly one of my favourite teams to go on the race. Right up there with Rob and Brennen from series 1.

Omg I'm such a Amazing Race nerd I should do something useful with my life.

And Phil made a promo especially for us. Phil rocks!!

gosh

so close yet so far for kris and jon. really wanted them to win as well but they just wasted their lead at the beginning of the show. dissapointed...

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
im still trying to figure out how freddy is a model.. freddy n kendra were the engaged models right?!

i thought the whole ending was quite boring.. they run in and yay they win..
cant wait for the new one to start next week :)

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
kendra in ethiopia - "this place is peutrid...it's so disgusting"

yeh, they sound like winners to me !

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Sweets said:
I'm not sure exactly how close they were in the end. I mean they always edit it to make it look like they are neck and neck, so i'm not exactly sure how much that train played a factor in it but deffinetly one of my favourite teams to go on the race. Right up there with Rob and Brennen from series 1.
QUOTE]

They were close but not as close as they made it look. They showed it like Kris and Jon got stopped at the train tracks BEFORE freddy and kendra came around the bend. But really, they got there after, because after phil announced freddy and kendra as the winners and was chatting to them you heard the bells signalling the train coming then he talked to freddy and kendra some more and after that kris and jon ran over the tracks and into the park.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
yeah i remember hearing the bells when they were talking.. when they first showed the train tracks and the bells and stuff i thought it was going to be freddy and kendra who got stuck there.. i thought it was sweet what john said to kris though when they got stuck "whatever happens it doesnt matter, cause ive got you" nawww :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)