The Amazing Race 6 (1 Viewer)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I can't wait, I only started watching this show at the start of number 5, and got instantly addicted. Now I'm gonna buy the DVDs of 1-4. Hooray!

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
llamalope said:
I'm so glad chip and Kim won...they deserved it so much more than those horrible ppl...what were their names? Colin and Christie or something....quote Christie "ohh just run him over..."
funny story behind that quote. Colin and christies driver wouldnt speed up because the car in front of them contains crew who are shoting the jeepeny from the front. The driver is reluctant to go faster because of the car in front thats why she said 'just run them over' because tha crew is slowing them down.

editing can make anything look sinister.

kittycat552

colin = abusive ahole who treated christie like shit. but they deserve each other.

fave moments from TAR5: the models not shaving their heads for 1mil, anything the midget did (i.e. freaking out about not looking good for the host when they'd get to the pitstop LOL), chip and kim yielding colin and christie (then colin & christie death staring them the entire time... so good), the blonde bowling mom jumping off the bridge (classic), the dirty caviar eating ep

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
routemarker said:
you will see someone on TAR6 that makes colin look like chip by comparision.
Team Spazpants. ;)

I only started watching in the middle of season 5, but season 6 has me hooked.
I might still watch it on tv after Lost.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
yenta said:
I can't wait, I only started watching this show at the start of number 5, and got instantly addicted. Now I'm gonna buy the DVDs of 1-4. Hooray!
As a TAR addict since series 1 i just realised I'm a loser for being smug and thinking "well I'VE been with the show since the beginning!" My apologies newbies.

routemarker

HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
But i'll have to tape some of the episodes (if I want to watch the OC.... damn too hard to decide!).... Maybe I'll tape the OC this tuesday and watch the 2 hour season premiere of TAR.
Its a one off premiere on tuesday. Dancing with the Stars will take over the timeslot afterwards. The regular timeslot will be Thursday 9.30 following Lost.

So yeah tape the OC and watch TAR, you'll only need to do it next week though.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
wahhh, ive been mentally preparing for this all day :D:D:D but hmmm the oc season 2 premiere is on same time as the second half.... such a pickle :confused:

routemarker

HSC
Purp|e said:
wahhh, ive been mentally preparing for this all day :D:D:D but hmmm the oc season 2 premiere is on same time as the second half.... such a pickle :confused:
just tape the oc or just tough it out for the week. It's rare to see the amazing race in a very prime timeslot.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
How annoying is Jonathan??? If I was Victoria I'D be pushing for the divorce.

I like Lena & Kristy and Jon & Kris the best... both teams seem really nice.

And I was actually surprisingly upset when avi and joe left... avi really wanted it so bad and they were kinda cute and looked really sad... :(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I agree ... Jonathan is so annoying. Him and colin would make a great team to watch ... hehe.

And pro westlers ... haha ... whatever will they think of next.

Iceland looked so nice - I want to go now :mad:

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
good episode. i liked the team that came first. they were decent. the two guys that lost were a bit up themselves so i didnt mind them going...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)