The 2004 HSC - Mathematics Paper (1 Viewer)

lfc_reds2003

I Work So Badly In Exams

i am getting all answers now so easily, and was v confident going in cos no q stumped me ....

But in exam room i get so nervous
I will only get like 105-110

LUCKY I AM IN YR 11 SO GET ANOTHER GO AT MATHS

GL ME

batesc

overall! i went Shit.. like many others here though.. always confident going into maths walked out questioning whether i had just fucked my UAI..

impulse_17

HSC
ShatteredDreams said:
2 Unit Maths is my *STRONG* subject.
I thought I was going to ace this exam soooooo easily.

I can't begin to stress how much I stuffed that test up.
I was looking at the test to begin with and going "wow, I should have like an hour to spare after I finish to check over my answers"

And then by the time I "finished" (with about 20 gaps), There was like 15 minutes to go until the end and I paniced like hell.

God damn that test was insanely fucked up.

Bye bye high UAI. :p
i feel EXACTLY THE SAME! :'(

speersy

HSC
N/A
i could do everything bar that gay probability question, i dont know what it is with me and probability.

I think i wrote about six different answers all over the page in the heat of the moment....poor marker lol

HQ_BUDDY

Paper plz

cna u guys post the images of the scanned copy of ea page in the paper like jezzabelle did with the chemistry one so i can study it coz im in yr 10 adn im interested whats it like.
thx in advance

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC

Angel45

HSC
impulse_17 said:
i feel EXACTLY THE SAME! :'(
I feel exactly the same also! I found it sooo hard! Like I had time left and I just kept looking ova the same questions and after getting one hard question after another they all started to look REALLY confusing and I couldn't work out how to tackle them. It was like a spiral! You know what I mean? Like it's full demoralising to keep getting stuck on them. Also, you get spent. I just wanted pens down. No more time would of helped me. I am normally good at maths and was hoping for a good mark to pull me up a bit...I just found the equations and wording bizarre!

BFEPNS

wahhh!!!!!!

will someone kill me!!!!!!

wahhh!!!!!!

fuk u the guy who invented locus q's

fuk u the guy who invented simpsons rule

fuk u the guy who invented goemetric series

fuk u the guy who invented compound interest shit

fuk u the guy who made this fkn test soo fkn hard....

PRAISE THE GUY WHO INVENTED CIRCLE GEOMETRY...too bad there wasn't any of them in the fkn test!!!!!

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
yeah and they make it so difficult with those hard to decipher questions with two circles linked to each other, and things like show that the points ABCD make a cyclic quadrilateral.... it all makes me even more glad that i dropped 3 unit :eek:

Bi0mic

HSC
ya same, alot of people seem to have trouble with apps of calc, but after doing _that_ many past Q7's its sorta becoming the norm now :)

.. you watch, wednesday q7 apps of calc and ill fail hard lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)