Thai food (1 Viewer)

BlackDragon

HSC
Pad thai is noodles! So yummy. Although its not like hokkien at all. They are thinner wider noodles.

HSC
pad thai is fucking amazing

so is most thai food, actually. well, the half-assed westernised stuff we get here is delicious. there's some weird shit in thailand :uhoh:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
came home from work tonight and there were like four takeaway boxes of thai food and some rice on the table outside, i proceeded to abuse the fuck out of my housemate for not waiting for me lol

Tofuu

HSC
came home from work tonight and there were like four takeaway boxes of thai food and some rice on the table outside, i proceeded to abuse the fuck out of my housemate for not waiting for me lol
the deception

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
mmm I had thai last night

Ginger Chicken
Ped Ob (I don't know what sauce is on the duck but its yummy)
I had some awesome plum and cinnamon duck the other day.
Lovvveee curry puffs

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Thai curry dishes are amazing, along with tom yum. Pad ki mao and the Thai fried rice are nice as well!

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Am I the only one who likes Pork Cashew Nut Stirfry? Lol I love it! Anyone go to Doytao Thai? Also love the Choo Chee Fish and the Sizzling Seafood. If they cooked the seafood so it wasn't as tough in SS it'd be even better. Also love Pad Thai, though it's kinda disappointing how at some places they use peanut butter for the peanut stuff! My gosh it tastes horrible! If only I could stand spice, lol :S

Schoey93

HSC
I can't believe no one has mentioned Masamun Beef Curry! I love it! Melt in your mouth beef, soft potatoes and a sweet, creamy sauce.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)