Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
Re: iss she brave?

Comrade nathan said:
Because she is making a buck out of it.
you think shes trying to urge victims to come forward for a few bucks? think to yourself how many women do come forward in the media in these trials... not even the guy who got 55 years for rape .. his victim never exposed herself

Comrade nathan

HSC

anita_wax said:
you think shes trying to urge victims to come forward for a few bucks? think to yourself how many women do come forward in the media in these trials... not even the guy who got 55 years for rape .. his victim never exposed herself
I was just joking.

HotShot

-_-
HSC

harsh...

yes and no. u dont need to be brave to go the media. but i dont know what she fears. I fear spiders, if i pick one up - i consider myself to be brave.

i dont know if she fears the media. maybe she likes gettin raped? who knows> some people are weird.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

That would suck... getting raped and enjoying it....

Besides you can't rape the willing....

(and yes; I think she is "brave" but it depends how you define "brave"....)
Most people who get raped though; have a genuine fear... and a sense of shame (I don't know why... but it's typically true...) So, to say she is fighting this fear and shame... is stating she is in a sense "brave"...

Society needs people like her to look at for advice on their own situation... to say "I should stand up.." or "I should speak up"...
Being the victim of rape is horrible... to have something... thats yours... "taken from you" against your will....

Re: HotShot
You have to commend her courage... it is a hard thing to do... regardless of if she likes the associated attention...

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

Rape is a "hate" crime... typically if the victim has no relation with the assailant... which seems to be the case in this incident....

However, I think she has a large enough "structure" to have put up enough resistance as to make it impossible... I'm doubting this... heavy resistance at the moment... but rape doesn't require the victims to resist physically... since the victim can be emotionally... controlled... and mentally...

The victim has only to state that "he/she" doesn't want the sexual intercourse to continue....

Last edited by a moderator:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC

sam04u said:
However, I think she has a large enough "structure" to have put up enough resistance as to make it impossible... I'm doubting this... heavy resistance at the moment... but rape doesn't require the victims to resist physically... since the victim can be emotionally... controlled... and mentally...

The victim has only to state that "he/she" doesn't want the sexual intercourse to continue....
:confused:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

sam04u said:

Remember she was only 14 at the time of the incident.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)