Teenage girls sabotage situations because they like the drama (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
I fuckin' thrive on the drama. Doomed relationships - well thought out insults - sabotaged nights out and gossip FTW. This is life. Why would I want to just cruise through it?
i dont know if you're joking or not but if you really do thrive on doomed relationships, get thee into therapy, stat.

chamelia

HSC
I don't think I am joking. I like to fix boys. Open them up, stuff them with wonderful thoughts, stitch them up again and hug them until they feel good again. Inevitably ends up messy for me and roses for them. Eh - happiness must be an acquired taste. I'll come around to it in my late 20's.

HSC
basically people will latch onto any pointless mole hill and make it into some huge song and dance because they so bored with their own lame, mundane little lives that they need drama to survive. Makes them feel better about themselves and makes it easier to not confront the reality that their lives are, well, shit.

chamelia

HSC
Life is shit.

Like - what is the point other than to create more life.

Life is sexy time. And everybody wants sexy time with someone else.

It's all too easy.

So we make relationship dramas to challenge ourselves.

It's just how the system works.

HSC
I sabotage situations because I like the drama.
Guilty as charged.

But by the same token, to a lesser extent than some other girls. Nothing too extreme. Like, I won't completely ruin my life in order to make it a bit more interesting.

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
i've done it before. but i had (what i thought was) valid reason. can't say im proud of it, but i'd probs do the same again.

ziki

HSC
girls are there to make a big deal about pretty much anything (eg. spilled 1 drop of water on their country road) blabs on for the whole lesson =="

Bainesy

HSC
girls are there to make a big deal about pretty much anything (eg. spilled 1 drop of water on their country road) blabs on for the whole lesson =="
stand up and proclaim in a loud voice so that everyone in the class can hear it

"you, my dear, have cooties"

wipe your hands on something like you are trying to get the cooties off them. then go and sit on the other side of the room

xbellax

HSC
too right they do.
i am a teenage girl, however it comes to a point when you realise how damn pathetic things are.
there is this girl at the moment, who i dare call a friend, who is keeping me from being with the one i love. dramamamamamma

xbellax

HSC
i should have mentioned he is her exboyfriend (she broke up with him) and now she believes he is interested in my to get back at her.
facepalm.

but i do agree. with time, hopefully things work out :)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
basically people will latch onto any pointless mole hill and make it into some huge song and dance because they so bored with their own lame, mundane little lives that they need drama to survive. Makes them feel better about themselves and makes it easier to not confront the reality that their lives are, well, shit.
the thing is though, i'm willing to BET that you do it too.

i know i do sometimes, and i'm one of the least female females i know, psychologically.

HSC
too right they do.
i am a teenage girl, however it comes to a point when you realise how damn pathetic things are.
there is this girl at the moment, who i dare call a friend, who is keeping me from being with the one i love. dramamamamamma
lol. no melodrama in that at all.

boris

Banned
HSC
um males dont seek drama ebony. no wonder rafy doesnt want u.

males dont like drama, its shit and boring. thats why shit ends in physical violence cos we would rather punch each other in the face than causing emotional dramas and whatnot

XPac2

HSC
Wrong. I think guys sabotage the relationships because they're sleazy and want to screw anything that moves and has tits. (Yes, that includes fat guys.) Bottom line, if girls like drama then they should be perfectly happy with any guy under the sun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)