Teenage girls sabotage situations because they like the drama (1 Viewer)

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
sometimes i reckon they think a bit of OC action is needed, but is completely pointless

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
she did it to me, but i decided to lay the law down.

no no no no dun funk with my heart...

HSC
scaredytiger said:
at least subconsciously.
Subconsciously for those who like to think of themselves as good girls who avoid drama.
Consciously for the rest of them. Gotta love those teenage girls...
But hey at least it keeps things interesting. =/

HSC
genericusername said:
Subconsciously for those who like to think of themselves as good girls who avoid drama.
Consciously for the rest of them. Gotta love those teenage girls...
But hey at least it keeps things interesting. =/
interesting?
emotrips and the like are some of the most tedious, boring things to sit through.

HSC
scaredytiger said:
interesting?
emotrips and the like are some of the most tedious, boring things to sit through.
true.
but girls purposely messing up relationships and starting bitchfights does lighten things up for those privileged enough to be observers/confidants, but not participants.
less dull moments and the like.

HSC
high school girls drive me insane. I can't handle it. Their must be something wrong with me cause I just don't understand how their brains work. I remember talking to a female teacher about high school girls and she was like "Lucinda, it doesn't go away after high school." and I'm like OH GREAT so pretty much the entire female race just sucks. I hate girls so much lol. Boys are so much more fun and so much easier to get along with.

edit: most boys are pretty upfront about how the feel towards each other. girls have that subtle bitchiness that gets to you even more.

HSC
settle*precious said:
high school girls drive me insane. I can't handle it. Their must be something wrong with me cause I just don't understand how their brains work. I remember talking to a female teacher about high school girls and she was like "Lucinda, it doesn't go away after high school." and I'm like OH GREAT so pretty much the entire female race just sucks. I hate girls so much lol. Boys are so much more fun and so much easier to get along with.

edit: most boys are pretty upfront about how the feel towards each other. girls have that subtle bitchiness that gets to you even more.
my fucking god. are we soulmates?

HSC
fair enough then; I'm just generally more comfortable around girls...
which leads to spending more time with them than the boys and eventually getting used to their self-centred escapades. in fact I find it all somewhat amusing/intriguing nowadays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)