Teenage girls sabotage situations because they like the drama (1 Viewer)

HSC
settle*precious said:
I had a friend today message and be like " I had a fight with _____ i want to talk to you about it" and I'm like crap, this could be bad.. shes like "we were at a party and we were drinking and she just playfully slapped me.. she slapped me!" and i was like "as a joke?" and shes like "yeah. but i've never had playful slaps in my family ever." and i'm like "so.. you wanna cancel our schoolies because she playfully hit you?" "yeah one more time and the friendship is over!"

I pretended like I cared but honestly it was a bit ridiculous.

It's rather silly for girls to make huge huge deals out of nothing for attentions sake, because eventually it's going to end up rather like the boy who cried wolf.
Something of significance will actually occur but nobody will care because they'll assume it's just jackshit being hyped up again...

HSC
ASNSWR127 said:
I just love those charming creatures that DEMAND my help and overplay what is wrong with them when I am on duty.

"I cant breathe, I cant breathe! - am I going to die??? am i going to die?????? - ARRRGGGGHHH"
"Only if you keep speaking, because your vocal chords have the mysterious power to attract sharp metallic objects."

ASNSWR127

HSC
scaredytiger said:
"Only if you keep speaking, because your vocal chords have the mysterious power to attract sharp metallic objects."
haha

I should use that one next time...

nasogastric tube would sort 'em out pretty quickish as well I would imagine, tracheotomy, intubation....

mmm you have given me plenty of food for thought scaredytiger

HSC
scaredytiger said:
does anyone have people who only talk to them when they have something to bitch about?
yeah. theres a girl in my grade and she eavesdrops on EVERYONES conversations then gossips about it all.

I also have an ex who had an eating disorder but he played it up heaps to me and thats all he'd ever talk about was crappy stuff and he'd totally try to get the sympathy vote. He lied a lot too. Ugh, far out he pissed me off.

For the record, I did help him but when it got clear what he was doing I got out of there.

skynet89

HSC
scaredytiger said:
does anyone have people who only talk to them when they have something to bitch about?
yes, coincidently a teenage girl too who called me up 11pm with nothing to talk about. so i thought err okay she just wants to talk then realises she's waiting for her bf to text back. lol hung up straight away.

but yes this thread seems true, i didn't realise until this year when i went to uni (i want to an all boys school). this is putting me off girls haha but i can never turn gay! female form's just too good.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
settle*precious said:
I wish some people would grow some balls and just be like "I have this issue with you and its ______ " and then talk it through instead of being catty.

" i really, really hate my school. massive depressant on my life" +1

and girls will take any reason to have a drama. I dunno, like half the stuff they get worked up over I'm like "who cares? not a big deal." and they're like "OMG I CANT BELIEVE THEY DID/SAID THAT" and go on about it for ages and make each other's life hell. I DUN GET IT!
yeah i get into ALOT of shit with my female friends due to that.

isn't a mystery why i have only 4-5 female 'friends' (those i talk to regularly)

brasileira

HSC
Yeh teenage girls love etttt, my ex friend would try punch on with her bfs all the time, she said it made hot makeup sex. But girls mayn they have full blown tantrums in front of everyone and cause scenes

Guys fuckin encourage it tho, they laugh or smile or say something like relaxxxxx or relate with the girl or something and makes the girl feel like shes getting good attention or shes mad and everyone loves the fact shes putting on a show, whatever guys lose their balls when theyre around girls. MAN UP

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
This shit does finish after high school if you don't talk to the girls who were bitches like this AND make sure to not make friends in uni/work/etc. that are like this.

I haven't had to deal with "major dramaz" in three years because I've avoided them. Then again, all my gay friends have drama, just not in the annoying way that straight girls do.

boris

Banned
HSC
good thraed guyz

most guys like girls that arent fucktards. the guys that like fucktards are either really smrt and just using them for secks etc or they are just fucktards themselves. win win situation

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
settle*precious said:
high school girls drive me insane. I can't handle it. Their must be something wrong with me cause I just don't understand how their brains work. I remember talking to a female teacher about high school girls and she was like "Lucinda, it doesn't go away after high school." and I'm like OH GREAT so pretty much the entire female race just sucks. I hate girls so much lol. Boys are so much more fun and so much easier to get along with.

edit: most boys are pretty upfront about how the feel towards each other. girls have that subtle bitchiness that gets to you even more.
+1. Hence my numerous friendships with guys, yet only having one or two close female friends who I've known forever, so I trust them with my life.

HSC
Tulipa said:
This shit does finish after high school if you don't talk to the girls who were bitches like this AND make sure to not make friends in uni/work/etc. that are like this.

I haven't had to deal with "major dramaz" in three years because I've avoided them. Then again, all my gay friends have drama, just not in the annoying way that straight girls do.
really? fuck, im glad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)