HSC
N/A
carrots please! said:
to conquer procrastination at least half a week before school goes back
im taking bets... will she do it??

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Lol, I did some Bio study yesterday, typing notes and such.
SO TIME CONSUMING!
But today I'm gonna try to get my head around English AOS; we got given 3 possible essay questions for our exam, out of which we will only be asked one.
SO, I shall be spending today coming up with 3 -hopefully- impressive essays.
Rofl.

And the flu is leaving!
YAY!

=D

sasan160

v-tec
HSC
.....im usually doing 5-6 hrs a day...and this is like the 5th day ive been doing this...and day by day ive been getting more and more madder

Muz4PM

HSC
You do 5-6 hours of study a day? Good work. My goal for the day is to create a Chemical Monitoring and Management summary.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Nasonex said:
What is so surprising about that? In my first week of holiday, I did about 8-9 hours of study (no MSN, BOS or other random things). Now, I am determined to take a break from those activities.

Rest following study is the best rest you can ever have.

sasan160

v-tec
HSC
Muz4PM said:
You do 5-6 hours of study a day? Good work. My goal for the day is to create a Chemical Monitoring and Management summary.
oh yeah i do chemistry too...the next topic looks pretty gay man i gotta say...im not look forward 2 it...the only reason i do 5-6 hrs is cuz im forced to, and i dont dissobay my parents, and my brother said if i get 90.00 or above uai he will trade in my honda civic and get me a honda civic type-r...and i just want to prove to him that i can do it...he thinks he's all that!

Muz4PM

HSC
sasan160 said:
oh yeah i do chemistry too...the next topic looks pretty gay man i gotta say...im not look forward 2 it...the only reason i do 5-6 hrs is cuz im forced to, and i dont dissobay my parents, and my brother said if i get 90.00 or above uai he will trade in my honda civic and get me a honda civic type-r...and i just want to prove to him that i can do it...he thinks he's all that!
I would study 5 hours a day if I was getting a car. It would have to be a pretty good one though.

I am not sure about this next topic, it seems, after looking at the first chapter or so, it is a little more of the remember and write exam question as oppose to derive.

lacklustre

HSC
I try to do notes on chemical monitoring and management but i'm just not sticking to schedule.

Anything and everything becomes more interesting than the work i have to do.

Procrastination excuse: "This is probably the last time I'll have off to fully relax before the HSC. I should take advantage of this and start next term fresh"

I hate this and I'm trying to fight it. :angry:

Muz4PM

HSC
lacklustre said:
I try to do notes on chemical monitoring and management but i'm just not sticking to schedule.

Anything and everything becomes more interesting than the work i have to do.

Procrastination excuse: "This is probably the last time I'll have off to fully relax before the HSC. I should take advantage of this and start next term fresh"

I hate this and I'm trying to fight it. :angry:
I am doing them notes right now. They are damn boring to do. However, I like the ethos of "this is probably the last time..." I could use it to justify my own procrastination :D.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Ahh, we're not up to there in Chem yet; I think we're a tad behind to be honest.
(Unless of course you're making notes ahead of class and I missed that).
But I agree, it looks pretty freaking boring.
AND, does anyone know what option they're doing.
Instead of something good like, say, Biochem or Forensics, we're doing Industrial chem.
GREAT. THAT SOUNDS EXHILARATING =|
It's like a cross between the first core of chem, and the first core of senior science (Lifestyle Chemistry).
So I pretty much want to shoot myself =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)