Take Two: Holiday Plans (1 Viewer)

HSC
Worked on a pile of notes for Bio yesterday, finished them off this morning. Also finished reading for Ancient History.

But now, with all that I accomplished yesterday, I feel like theres no need to keep working. Arrrgh. Frustating.

Is anyone else finding this?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Spent $40 thus far on photocopying in the State library for my MW. And the research is bogging me down at the moment :(

HSC
yeah babikakez i feel like that - if i do a heap, i hardly see the point in doing more...

lol studentleader, you count?

jessyy

HSC
iv just prepared a diary with all the due dates etc of all my assignments/assesments! organised all my notes so far. should do up some summary notes but i cant be stuffed doing it.

otherwise these holidays iv just been getting my l's hours up so i can go for my p's next week! yay!

HSC
^^ be careful when going for your p's!! the testing people SUCK!! ive been twice now.. they failed me cos apparently i wasnt chrecking my blind spots 3 times, when i know i was!!

jessyy

HSC
hahah yes you have to over exaggerate your observation in your test!! iv been going to lessons and such and have been prepped lol

im pretty excited!!

all of my friends lately have been failing due to a lack of observation!

sleepplease

HSC
What have I done?
Modern History Summaries
Ancient History Summaries
Extension History Summaries
Extension History research
2 Extension French past papers
Extension French Summaries
North and South Summaries

What is left to BE done?
King Lear theme summaries
2 Extension English texts – finish notes on them
Extension History FINISH MAJOR WORK

PAST PAPERS.

ugh.

HSC
jessyy said:
hahah yes you have to over exaggerate your observation in your test!! iv been going to lessons and such and have been prepped lol

im pretty excited!!

all of my friends lately have been failing due to a lack of observation!
lol yeah and it sucks!! the testing lady was such a cow too... shes like 'oh you look devastated' like shes so surprised... but i was SO sure i'd passed!!

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
I had a study day for economics today.

We just went through some homework, wasnt to bad, quite depressing to go to school though.

HSC
well today i managed to rewrite out stuff i need to know for english area of study... and almost finish a maths exam... then try learn some of it... then lay on my bed as i am very tired for an unexplained reason!! :D

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
I have allways thought of thi forum of consisting of the top 5% of students (i.e. the ones who get 95+ UAIs) which makes me feel outta place.

It's not that hard to study ffs, you with all your 90 averages and me with my 70 average :(

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Studentleader said:
I have allways thought of thi forum of consisting of the top 5% of students (i.e. the ones who get 95+ UAIs) which makes me feel outta place.
If i get over 95 mate.. that won't happen.

sasa-o8

HSC
It's nearly the end of the holidays and all I've done is re-read 20 pages of my Crime topic for legal studies. I have a mountain of work to do, but will get to it...another day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)