Take Two: Holiday Plans (1 Viewer)

sleepplease

HSC
Since the old one got sabotaged...

These hols I want to finish my major work for ext hist, finish mynotes in Mod Hist, Anc Hist, N+S (Ext eng), BNW/BR, French Extension and do many many past papers.

Today I want to:
- Finish mod notes (almost there!)
- Finish Ancient Notes
- Get all my ext-hist mjrwk notes up to date so that I can start writing the draft tomorrow
- Extension French past paper
- French listening practice

How bout you all?

notaaron

HSC
Tennis
School Work
Dragon Ball Z
Poker
Sleep
/thread for me.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
notaaron said:
Tennis
School Work
Dragon Ball Z
Poker
Sleep
/thread for me.
Determined to get some break today. Last few days have been to intensive and I was just too absorbed into Maths. Today, I will take a break and start afresh tomorrow.

conics2008

HSC
hmm lets see, first i need to have sexual intercourse with someone, I will insert my you know, ohh ok you get the picture, well to start of with

Conics over the holidays
ASX share market game =)
read SMH like everyday.
go net cafe play for 10 hours or less =)
eat eat eat
sleep sleep sleep
peee

HSC
I'm taking the first week off, hopefully I'll convince myself to finish summaries & work on my assessment tasks next week.

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
this isnt a holiday. its an 'extended study break'. or so i've been told. about a bazillion times.
but this week its writing all the summaries i never did
finishing reading emma. it is impossible. i literally fall asleep.
and a shitload of maths. which is impossible and every question i have to txt ppl and check out internet. which is why im here right now.
and then next week its my super dooper awesome gold coast holiday
with absolutely no study whatsoever

jcurry

HSC
Lets see
Write up notes for 3U, 4U, English, Physics, Chemistry (including all the year 11 stuff i need to know)
Do about 30pages of Chemistry homework
Cover Harder 3U topic
Go to friends 18th over 2 days
Work
Go to Forster for 4days
Sleep
and almost forgot read King Lear

sleepplease

HSC
PRELIM KIDS PLEASE GO AWAY. It makes me stressed that you guys are working when I'm procrastinating (and I know I know that's my own fault) BUT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN AREA... STAYYYY THEREEE.

conics2008

HSC
Hey guys, how on earth do you write up notes for maths... I do 4unit, but I dont study from my book, I study by doing question from past papers and text books ?? am I doing it all wrong ?

Can you tell me how to write up my own notes ?

I know other subject you have to write up you're own notes, so later on you can revise them, but how about maths ?

michael1990

HSC
conics2008 said:
hmm lets see, first i need to have sexual intercourse with someone, I will insert my you know, ohh ok you get the picture, well to start of with

Conics over the holidays
ASX share market game =)
read SMH like everyday.
go net cafe play for 10 hours or less =)
eat eat eat
sleep sleep sleep
peee

HMMMM might watch XMEN series :)
Then might think about watching another movie lol

WHATS THIS ASX SHARE MARKET GAME???
People keep going on about it?
can i play? LOL

michael1990

HSC
conics2008 said:
Hey guys, how on earth do you write up notes for maths... I do 4unit, but I dont study from my book, I study by doing question from past papers and text books ?? am I doing it all wrong ?

I know other subject you have to write up you're own notes, so later on you can revise them, but how about maths ?
With mathematics. You write down all the formulas. You then do it by topic. You put heaps and heaps of questions!

You need to know how to do the questions, mathematics you cannot just remember, you need to understand.

So the more questions you do, the easier it will come to you. I suggest getting questions from your Textbook, anymore books you may have and exam papers (whether that be HSC, Half yearlies from your school and others and Assessment tasks). Also concentrate more effort on the questions you get wrong in assessment tasks. But don't neglect the others.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
michael1990 said:
WHATS THIS ASX SHARE MARKET GAME???
People keep going on about it?
can i play? LOL
urgh, we did that in business last year. it's a load of wank, but um if you have nothing better to do with your time talk to your school about signing you up and shit.

callol

Banned
HSC
michael1990 said:
You need to know how to do the questions, mathematics you cannot just remember, you need to understand.
wrong

michael1990

HSC
Jachie said:
urgh, we did that in business last year. it's a load of wank, but um if you have nothing better to do with your time talk to your school about signing you up and shit.
But like what is it?

karnage

HSC
conics2008 said:
Nah, you're doing it right. Basically just get all the formulas and stuff down on a sheet or something, then tackle as many questions as you can from a range of sources.

michael1990 said:
But like what is it?
It involves buying/selling shares etc with fake $$$ and i think the person who makes the most fake $$ in the end, wins actual prize money.

Last edited:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
michael1990 said:
But like what is it?
it's a stock market game that lasts for a couple of months. you buy and sell shares. that's pretty much it.

callol

Banned
HSC
michael1990 said:
because you just need to remember all the formulas, using them is fucking easy. remembering is a huge part.

michael1990 said:
But like what is it?
it's a share trading game, you start with like 50 grand and go from there, there are prizes for the people who make the most money.

michael1990

HSC
karnage said:
Nah, you're doing it right. Basically just get all the formulas and stuff down on a sheet or something, then tackle as many questions as you can from a range of sources.
I did say that didn't i? I thought i was right, otherwise i study mathematics wrong lol

karnage said:
It involves buying/selling shares etc with fake $$$ and i think the person who makes the most fake $$ in the end, wins actual prize money.
THATS FREAKING HEAPS COOL! lol

well i just like money and stuff. Plus making more rules!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)