TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE: Unites States & China....? (1 Viewer)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
leetom said:
Taiwan is the only Chinese provice where traditional Chinese customs are not frowned upon by the government. Taiwan embodies what mainland China should be.

CCP tried to outlaw cricket fighting for fucks sake.

Bring back the Spheres of Influence I say.
now now leetom, you don't want me to yell at you, do you?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Berry it is idiotic to declare Taiwan and China the same as Australia and Tasmania.

Tasmania democratically voted to join Australia as a republic. Were the people of Taiwan afforded the same luxury?

berry580

HSC
Xayma said:
Berry it is idiotic to declare Taiwan and China the same as Australia and Tasmania.

Tasmania democratically voted to join Australia as a republic. Were the people of Taiwan afforded the same luxury?
It'll be idiotic to see democracy as the only 'right' way. All I see is arrogance, and nothing else.
Incase you don't know, even UN's official have recognised that not a single type of governing method is practically suitable for all.

You know, face the truth. If your country has the power, they can pretty much do anything they want, and that includes to invade another country, let alone invading your own country and kill some rebels.
Just look at America for example. They want OIL, but they're democratic, hence they need support, so Bush!t makes some bush!ts and misleads their people and there is their permission to do whatever they want. That's how dark politics are (if not worse).

About the 'luxury' bush!t, did we get the 'luxury' to vote on whether to use TAXPAYER'S money to bomb Iraq and kill the Iraqi's or not?
Just face it, 'democacry' is just a shield for the dirty works that ALL governments do.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Berry if China ever invades Taiwan it will be their biggest single mistake ever, unless Taiwan does something provocative which i dunno if they ever will, the whole world will come down on china and they'll be set back from achieving super-power status for even longer.

berry580

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Berry if China ever invades Taiwan it will be their biggest single mistake ever, unless Taiwan does something provocative which i dunno if they ever will, the whole world will come down on china and they'll be set back from achieving super-power status for even longer.
Yes, China probably isn't planning to invade Taiwan in the near future unless it's absolutely necessary (e.g independence).
But that isn't because China is scared of Taiwan, but just because for its economic's sake.
But in the future, Taiwan WILL become part of China, there's simply no way in how this mini island can stop considering how close it is to mainland China.

Even if China invades Taiwan in this exactly second, I would seriously have my doubts in countries turning their back on China, Taiwan is simply not worth it considering today China's political and economical position. As for America, they can jump up and down all they want, the Europeans in the past had supported the US so much is only because of the Soviet threat, now that this it's gone, so has America's past importance.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
berry580 said:
It'll be idiotic to see democracy as the only 'right' way. All I see is arrogance, and nothing else.
Incase you don't know, even UN's official have recognised that not a single type of governing method is practically suitable for all.

You know, face the truth. If your country has the power, they can pretty much do anything they want, and that includes to invade another country, let alone invading your own country and kill some rebels.
Just look at America for example. They want OIL, but they're democratic, hence they need support, so Bush!t makes some bush!ts and misleads their people and there is their permission to do whatever they want. That's how dark politics are (if not worse).

About the 'luxury' bush!t, did we get the 'luxury' to vote on whether to use TAXPAYER'S money to bomb Iraq and kill the Iraqi's or not?
Just face it, 'democacry' is just a shield for the dirty works that ALL governments do.
We elected those representatives. On the basis that we thought they would do the best job.

You say that one method isn't practical for all yet you advocate that China and Taiwan should be under one method.

doggogo8

HSC
Phanatical said:
It's OUR country, as much mine as it is yours, Especially since I have blood from that region of China.
BOY, it is not OUR country, or if so than i don't see a reason why china, britan, america ,etc. SHOULD DECLARE INDEPENDENCE FROM AFRICA, we all have some bloods that come from AFRICA.

doggogo8

HSC
berry580 said:
Yes, China probably isn't planning to invade Taiwan in the near future unless it's absolutely necessary (e.g independence).
But that isn't because China is scared of Taiwan, but just because for its economic's sake.
But in the future, Taiwan WILL become part of China, there's simply no way in how this mini island can stop considering how close it is to mainland China.

Even if China invades Taiwan in this exactly second, I would seriously have my doubts in countries turning their back on China, Taiwan is simply not worth it considering today China's political and economical position. As for America, they can jump up and down all they want, the Europeans in the past had supported the US so much is only because of the Soviet threat, now that this it's gone, so has America's past importance.
UH, stop the bullshiting of ur longlonglonglong essay's , ur comment is too damned objective, FED UP WITH what u reply to those who say against U. Using superpower and all those, for the people from China i would be curious , how many in this world want China to invade Taiwan
YEAH THE BIG BULLY, is always CHINA.........
don't be too sure, i think Taiwan could survive for quite long , without China pulling its leg. u've never been to Taiwan, so how in the hell do u know that the people in Taiwan will love to be part of China,
I BET THAT MANY PEOPLE IN HONG KONG REGRET NOW(at least all of my freinds from their regret like mad), under the ruling of China has that prosperous country grow or worsen from a economic prospective?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
It is worsening, you also have social decay as hookers with month visas come into the city...
You can see 30 year old men in the park looking for jobs, this never would have been true in the hong kong pre chinese reuinification..

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
doggogo8 said:
BOY, it is not OUR country, or if so than i don't see a reason why china, britan, america ,etc. SHOULD DECLARE INDEPENDENCE FROM AFRICA, we all have some bloods that come from AFRICA.
If you are from Taiwan Province, then you are Chinese. Taiwan is an inalienable part of China, and nothing you say will ever change that.

doggogo8

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
It is worsening, you also have social decay as hookers with month visas come into the city...
You can see 30 year old men in the park looking for jobs, this never would have been true in the hong kong pre chinese reuinification..
yep, it is tooooooo true, scary if taiwan becomes like that.......

doggogo8

HSC
Phanatical said:
If you are from Taiwan Province, then you are Chinese. Taiwan is an inalienable part of China, and nothing you say will ever change that.
hmm... i wonder why u say so.....
u are saying that taiwan is a province here.
IMMMMMMPOSSIBLE.

berry580

HSC
Xayma said:
We elected those representatives. On the basis that we thought they would do the best job.

You say that one method isn't practical for all yet you advocate that China and Taiwan should be under one method.
And how many are there to choose from? Howard and Latham.
So how much do you know about Howard and Latham, how much do you know about the Labor and Liberal/National Party?
On the basis that we thought they would do the best job? (Oh my god, do the world a favor and don't shit for a month please) For gods sake I bet 90% of the Australians doesn't even know 50% of the ministers from each party, let alone knowing each party's efficiency.

You're wrong on that too, I didn't say that, but by UN officials.
Unity is always the best for a race/nation, if you want China to split and hope them to have civil wars, then say the word, I can face the truth. You're not Chinese (if you are, you should be shot), you have no right to make comment on these issues. Now go back to Iraq and search for the WMD that doesn't exist.

UH, stop the bullshiting of ur longlonglonglong essay's , ur comment is too damned objective, FED UP WITH what u reply to those who say against U. Using superpower and all those, for the people from China i would be curious , how many in this world want China to invade Taiwan
YEAH THE BIG BULLY, is always CHINA.........
don't be too sure, i think Taiwan could survive for quite long , without China pulling its leg. u've never been to Taiwan, so how in the hell do u know that the people in Taiwan will love to be part of China,
I BET THAT MANY PEOPLE IN HONG KONG REGRET NOW(at least all of my freinds from their regret like mad), under the ruling of China has that prosperous country grow or worsen from a economic prospective?
LOL, mate, then pretty much all your friends are idiots. They're demanding wages that they don't worth, simple as that.
Also, do you know why HK's economy has been so good in the past?
It's because all the Chinese exports goods (from mainland) have to stop in HK before being imported everywhere (embargo on China) so HK gets tax from that. Now that they're joined WTO, goods no longer need to stop in HK, so HK is no longer as important as before, infact, it's now no better than worthless. So you're now blaming of China for that? LOL
For gods sakes another idiot.
They're demanding wages that they don't worth, simple as that.

As for the hookers- if there's demand, there'll be supply, that's how the market system work, go study your economics.

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Berry wether u think they deserve them or not doesn't matter, the fact is people are recieving a lower level of pay then they did under the british rule... That isn't good.

Hookers has to do with social decay, there is not always a supply when there is the demand, ie. if the job isn't too popular for whatever reason, such as civil engineering in australia.

berry580

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Berry wether u think they deserve them or not doesn't matter, the fact is people are recieving a lower level of pay then they did under the british rule... That isn't good.

Hookers has to do with social decay, there is not always a supply when there is the demand, ie. if the job isn't too popular for whatever reason, such as civil engineering in australia.
Mate, how old are you? =_="

The fact is people are recieving a lower level of pay then they did under the british rule, and that isn't good for the Honkies ONLY. Are you trying to be tell me those Honkies deserve to earn higher wages than mainland Chinese counterparts because the Honkies are less productive than the mainlanders?
Just face it, they don't deserve the high wage, hence they don't get the high wage. This is reality, if you don't like it, go find a hole and cry in it.

The Honkies are simply arrogant, they earn lower wages, right? And why is that? Why is it PRC's fault?
Come on tell me, tell me, if you can answer why is this PRC fault, then I can answer you why people who blames the PRC are WACKED.

There is not always a supply when there is the demand? So you use civil engineering as an example?
Mate, just go look at UAI needed for engineering course- around 80%, that itself is encouraging more people to study in the engineering sector, and soon or later, there will be enough, if not too much engineers.
Once again, that justifies the- 'if there's demand, there'll be supply' theory.

Hookers has to do with social decay, sorrry, but what is social decay for a start? And what is it's consequence?
Incase you don't know, S. Korea has the highest rate of prostitution in the world, and their economy is going way better than HK's, so f--k your social decay.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Wtf is with you mixing pseudo logic with crappy insults? "another idiot", "how old are you" ... Does it make you feel smarter?

Wtf? Because there is a demand... and no current supply.. i think that disproves the idea that if there's a demand there will be a supply..

Grow up, stop mixing swearing & teenage anger with your responses and I might come back and have an intelligent discussion with you.

berry580

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Wtf is with you mixing pseudo logic with crappy insults? "another idiot", "how old are you" ... Does it make you feel smarter?

Wtf? Because there is a demand... and no current supply.. i think that disproves the idea that if there's a demand there will be a supply..

Grow up, stop mixing swearing & teenage anger with your responses and I might come back and have an intelligent discussion with you.
My insults are accompanied with facts. I would be proud to find you insulted. (Go my signature accordingly.) You snapped aye? My insults may be too true for you to handle, but you can always find a hole and cry in it.

Btw, you still haven't answered my question- DO YOU BELIEVE THE LESS PRODUCTIVE HONKIES SHOULD EARN MORE THAN THEIR SUPERIOR MAINLAND COUNTERPARTS (i.e Superior in terms of productive in relation to wages)?!!
Answer me!!
(Let me guess, you're going to be off-topic when you reply this)

There is a demand... and no immediate supply from Australian universities, but if the Australians can offer good wages, engineers would come from EVERYWHERE worldwide!! You know there can always be imports, think out of the square, Miss "I don't worth what I want, hence it's the government's fault".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)