T&d (1 Viewer)

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
no1 invited u!! :p :p hehe.. only playin

OMG i cant believe i didn't do anything on my folio tonite..
arrrgggghhhh...:mad: its due on monday!! bloody hell sum1 temme y.....do i leave everything to da last min :D i think its da pressure...pressure makes me work...
hmm...well i shud b feelin da pressure rite now...how come i aint working? :confused:

--Warning-- i'll b stressin out to da maxxx! soon... :D

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
hmm.. am i talkin 2 myself here? :D i still got da weekend to go.... :eek:

i need help...in the visual design development bit on da syllabus da last 2 points..
so its jus like how da way u presented it and u dont hav to do anything..? get what i'm askin?

reply asap! thx thx

reine regina

gosh~~i finished my trials~~~ finally~~~~feels soo good!!!

hahaha]
anyway...abt the visual design development....i dont' have the syllabus here ..so yeah....what does it say?????

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
hmm..
- evidence of creativity thru out visual design development
- quality presentation of visual design development
those were da pts i was askin..

i got another Q... still in da visual design development..
- analysis of functional and aesthetic design and it says critically analyses blah blah .....considerin strengths and weaknesses..how r u meant to talk abt da strengths and weaknesses..like in what way?

reply asap thx thx :)

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
ok well i got another Q...in da investigation, experimentation and evaluation.

- justify the use of materials, equipment and manufacturing processes....blah blah blah..and justify their use on the basis of comprehensive investigations..WTF???

reply asap.. thx thx

reine regina

- evidence of creativity thru out visual design development
it's just like...see if ur development is strong enough..plus...see if the change is creative or not..
so like....in design one u got this cap sleeves and say it's creative coz u're going to sew hand emboridary on it....blah blah blah

- quality presentation of visual design development
it's just to see if ur drawings are good and acceptable or not.
so make it look professional..and ur style

reine regina

- analysis of functional and aesthetic design
it's like...err.....hmnm....(thinking)
i could remember like.it's abt strength of that design....like..what is good ...what is not...which bit still need to be altered to make it look better and fit into the focus area,..sth like that

- justify the use of materials, equipment and manufacturing processes....and justify their use on the basis of comprehensive investigations..
it's like....say..."i did this certain experiment of material, equipment, and manufacturing process...and thereofre, in my final garment,..i used (eg)...this cotton fabric becoz it is more comrfortable to wear than this linen fabric...and i used this machine instead of that.coz it's got the stitches i want"...something like that

reine regina

by the way, does ur teacher let u hand it in on monday? coz ....i need to reprint it again with a better quality printer..and my teacher got soooooo disappointed+upset+angry at me..coz she said..
"u knew u have ur trials all the way along..and u know the deadline as well...how come u're changing it now?"..blah blah blah...and start saying that i can only do it before 9am....coz that's the dead dead dead dead line..

an di'm like..................."ok..sorry..."

this is sooo troublesome!!!!!!!

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
heyyyy! thxxxxx soo much gurl.. :D
i mite hav more Q's l8r.. but damn i really gotta get ma ass movin...if i dont finish it i'll b like ahhhhhhh..... but its cool...i will!! ;)

yeh we gotta had in ours on monday b4 9... that means i gotta wake up early :rolleyes: haha.. but my trials start on monday too so yeh :rolleyes:

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
r we talkin abt maths?? :p hahaha....
well i can integrate and differientiate! :D i think anyway haha

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
fukkkk....yehhhhh :D

i finally finished afta stayin up till like 530am in da morning!! but its all cool... i also had my english exam today..that wasnt too bad :D

man i'm so relieved..party!!~~ hmm..cant :p gotta study hehehe..
but but.. i found out i forgot to do something on my folio tho :eek: ohhh.. well...

l8rz :D

reine regina

i know i know./.this morn///was such a great great mess for me as well////;p

but it's all good now...finally due!!!!!! =)
i'm so glad it's over....

reine regina

plus...u know...we spend like...err....40 mins doing the whole sewing thing..and the labels and stuff...it's soooo bloody damn ...errr...silly

just look at those papers...and we have to sew them on...errr......makes our "beautiful" garment looks ...horrible!!
and apparently the whole school knew abt it..
like....yeah......

when i walked pass....everyone was like.....
"TD major due?"...
or
"how was ur thing?"
or
"got it in already?"

hahahaha
pretty funny

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by reine regina
plus...u know...we spend like...err....40 mins doing the whole sewing thing..and the labels and stuff...it's soooo bloody damn ...errr...silly

just look at those papers...and we have to sew them on...errr......makes our "beautiful" garment looks ...horrible!!
and apparently the whole school knew abt it..
like....yeah......

errr.. didn't do that.. i think our teacher would of done it for us..hopefully! :p
cos we had to go to skool at like 8ish and hand it in then our english exams was at 850 cos we only started our trials today. so i think da teacher would of done it fo us..
man i was gon take a pic of it.. didn't hav time tho..and didn't hav film hehe :p :p

i soo glad its ova too..but now i gotta stress abt my exams! :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)