T&d (1 Viewer)

reine regina

don't stress too much!!!
it doens't help~~~

hmm..maybe go thru the syllabus and then...see what sorta problems u've got and stuff...and i'll try to answer that..."..is that alright?

|_wise_|

ernmmm....you could just post it up....a copy....you can post so that the receiver pays...

|_wise_|

post as in snail mail....if you put it in a package and send it (a copy of your notes) then lazychic can pay when it arrives....

reine regina

ooo!!! i thought u were suggesting me to send it...as in ....thru the internet!!!

oooo!! yeah i get u now..."
but i still have to see if i have time to do photocopying...>.<..hmm...i just got back from my first exam...i'll be having TD exam tomorrow...."....not good

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
me pay fo it?? nahh.. :p hehe..
nah its cool.. i dont mind.. but the notes betta b good! haha :p :p
well it'll jus b good if i get some notes.. cos i hav no idea atm if u know what i mean..

anyways.. hmm.. wanna know abt my progress on my MTP? well its not good.. cos i keep changing my ideas on how to put the see-thru sheer material ova it.. and i was askin fo opinions etc.. and u hav no idea how many opinions i got...(tooooo many)
and now i'm jus messed up and dunno wat to do! and dunno what i want :( hmm.. and fo my portfolio i cant really do anything on it.. cos fo the visual design i need to draw it.. and i dun even know what my MTP is gon look like yet.. so i cant do that.. and i cant do the last section it which has the evalution etc.. cos obv i haven't finished.. mayb i can do the a bit of the manufacturing specifiations ..

well thats my story fo today :D wish me lucK hehe :) byeez

reine regina

i just finish my td trials>>>>>
on tuedays> it' pretty ...easy...
i would say...i hope i pass..that's all

lazychic, when's ur td trial exam?

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
20th aug..

hey i think i'm nearly finished my sewing.. i gotta start on ma folio hehe..:p i jus hav to whip it up quick! haha.. hope its all good :D

reine regina

not like everything..but yeah..sort of..."
coz we had to hand it in before our trials..so that we won't stress abt it during that time.so yeah.." but i still need to fix up some bits of my portfolio and apply another coat of fabric paint on my jacket.that's all

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
i need help..

in the visual design development... it says describe the inspiration, development and evaluation of design ideas for the item. i dont get it :confused:
also.. in the manufacturin specification..the production drawings..but isn't it already in the visual design development :confused:
also.. how did u set out ur work.. like ur presentation? u can do it any way it doesn't matter huh?! as long as it looks good :p and the pg limits.

neways reply asap thx thx.. :D

reine regina

the visual design developement is all ur fashion drawings...but the production drawings is when ur garment is lay flat and stuff...like..technical drawings.not fashion sketches.

get the differents???????(hope so..coz i'm not very good at explaning stuff.~~)
and with the sketches..where it says describe the inspiration, development and evaluation of design ideas for the item..hmm...just say...design one is inspire by ..blah blah blha and how the design developed///then evaluation ..say..i like this sleeves.i dont' like the length of the skirt...(something like that)...

yeah./.as long as it looks good..doesn't matter how u set it up...

good luck

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
ohhh ok.. so i hav a top and a skirt.. so i draw them separately for da production drawing rite?!

and fo the inspiration, development, evaluation hmm... i'll c :D

thxthx

reine regina

yeah..draw them seprately and label them
that's all u have to do in the production drawing bit.

for the inpiration bits....u just BS.

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
hey yeh.. cool thx.. :D
hmm.. i kinda got a few other Q's hehe :p :p

fo the production drawings..it says something abt pattern shape? so we gotta draw all the pattern shapes?? :confused:

and what does it mean by order of construstion?? we gotta list the steps of construction..eg..
step 1.. cut out pattern piece
step 2.. pin on pattern
step 8.. sew sleeves on
:confused:

and one more thing.. do we jus make up the brand name when we do the care labels?

hehe.. thxthx :)

reine regina

pattern..yeah....if u 're using a commerical one.just draw the commerical one.

for the brand name...yeah...make up one...hahah

for the order of construction. - yeah....step 1 ..step 2...
but try not to make it so ....detailed..coz u dont' have enough space...(well..that's for me..but i dont know...)
yeah

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
draw all the pattern pieces? how big does it hav to b?

well i'd jus like to let u know that my MTP is pissssssin me off!!!!! :mad: :mad: bloody hell... GRRrrrr....

reine regina

hmm..i guess u should approximately fit all the pattern piece in a page....so..i think it depens..."...like..if u only have a top and a skirt and stuff..i guess u should draw it bigger.so it fit into the whole page..so yeah...

i guess everyone who do textile will probably think that the portfolio is the worst bit of the course!!! hahahaha~~~..it 's driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!not good~~~ ;p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)