T&d (1 Viewer)

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
i got 30/50 fo textiles.. but the assessments i've always top :p:p but then again our teacher knows nothing..so she's prob a ez marker :rolleyes:

overall my exams r sooooo bad! but i haven't got all my results bak yet hehe.. :D

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by jojogirl~
doesnt seem that many people do this sub ^_^

i got 45/50 in the trials (woo hoo!!)

wat did everyone do for their major project?
good fo u :rolleyes: :rolleyes: hahaha.. kiddinz

well my major project is kinda hard to explain..its apparel... and its RED!! me luvv red hehe.. its 2 pieces and its a one shoulder top and a asymmetrical skirt..

i put a chiffon material drapin on the top.. i attached it at the shoulder and drapin it across.. and this left the bottom corner bare..so i did machine embroidery there.. its like this flower kinda thing.. its pretty :p

then fo the skirt.. i did the same wit the chiffon..i attached it on the waistband therefore the chiffon would cover the skirt.. i made the chiffon longer than the actually skirt..still wit the asymmetrical cut.. and the longer side jus touches the ground..and this side actually had a split as well

i also applied beadin linkin the splits together.. and beadin on the top of the shoulder as well..

i kinda need to explain more in depth...but its hard haha..
i was gon take a pic b4 it was due.. but no time cos i had to do my folio :rolleyes:

what abt u???

jojogirl~

O__o wow! if it looks as good as i picture it, then DAMN you're good...^__^

mine's ummm.....*turns red* kinda crappy haha
well actually i ran out of time and stayed up till 5:30am the night before trying to finish that and portfolio...

it's a cross between a normal formal sorta dress and has parts of a kimono mixed into it... if you've seen what the girl character in Final Fantasy X wears then it's a *bit* similar to that

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
well i'm ok wit my MTP but i think if i had more time it'd b betta :p
its really not that good..it may look good.. but the sewing is hmm..haha not that good :p ~looks mayb deceiving!~ hehe..

yeh i stayed up till 530am too! i was tryin to get my port folio finished.. i didn't really care if my info weren't specific cos i was like running outta time..but i covered everything so yeh.. but i jus had to get like 2hrs sleep.. cos that monday when it was due..it was also my first day of trials.. so yeh..

btw ur MTP isnt crappy! im sure it looks good :)

i hope i get a good mark hehe.. hope u guyz do too.. hehe :D best of luck ;)

Sage Esk

AHHH I so annoyed I didnt find out about this website earlier. I do textiles and I know what you mean about stress. I worked so hard thru the year cos textiles is a mad subject. I had soooo many problems with my MTP but I finally did get it finished with no sleep and no study for trials (had d and t due as well)
I am going pretty good in textiles. I could have helped with the folio cos our teacher is a marker and helps heaps with setting out and what you need to include etc etc. (she is a pretty wacked teacher tho)
I made a cocktail dress and I made my own fabric, beaded etc etc you know all that crap, not to be up myslef but I did like what I made and was happy with it.
We havent done any thoery this year either and it did worry me but the hsc eaxm will be easy dont stress, you can pretty much make up alot of the stuff just be confident in making up whatever your making up.
I hope you guys are proud of what you did cos I know myself subjects with major projects are hard (I did 3 major project subjects, on being d and t and I got nominated for it to go on display at the powerhouse, sory just had to add that). Congratulations guys youll do well!!!

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Sage Esk

We havent done any thoery this year either and it did worry me but the hsc eaxm will be easy dont stress, you can pretty much make up alot of the stuff just be confident in making up whatever your making up.
nah i heard that u cant wuffle.. hav to get to the point..!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)