Survivor Samoa (1 Viewer)

Kiim2507

HSC
I actually liked the winner. Much more than the person who was 'expected' to win. :p
Noo the person who wins should have consistently outplayed people throughout the game...Natalie had one strong move in convincing people to vote out Erik but other then that she did nothing! Russel was the strongest player from the begining. Natalie wouldn't even have been there if it weren't for Russ. I was so devo he didn't win.

Damn I am way too into reality tv

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
who the hell still watched survivor?

and more importantly, why is it on its 10000th season?!?

Kiim2507

HSC
Haha I've never even watched a season before but I started watching samoa because theres nothing else on tv and now suddenly i'm addicted to it. 20 seasons is a bit excessive though

pasta8

HSC

survivor is awesome that's why ... as long as jeff probst continues to host the show i don't see why they would stop... and i don't watch it on tv because we are behind so watch on the net

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
survivor is awesome that's why ... as long as jeff probst continues to host the show i don't see why they would stop... and i don't watch it on tv because we are behind so watch on the net
you waste internet on that shit?
wow

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Noo the person who wins should have consistently outplayed people throughout the game...Natalie had one strong move in convincing people to vote out Erik but other then that she did nothing! Russel was the strongest player from the begining. Natalie wouldn't even have been there if it weren't for Russ. I was so devo he didn't win.
So wait....the reason that LordPC claims that I watched the entire season with my eyes closed was because I didn't like who (in his opinion), was most deserving of the $1 million?

I didn't like Russell at all. Play the game, but don't compromise your reality. I'm so pleased Kelly asked him if he was like that in real life, and watching him squirm = priceless. Then again, I did like him throughout the season, because he saved Natalie's (and a lot of the Foa Foa) asses, either by playing the Hidden Immunity Idol, or even manipulating John to betray Galu and vote off Laura.

People still watch it. It's a good show. Just because you don't watch it doesn't mean everyone else doesn't. :p

LordPc

HSC
So wait....the reason that LordPC claims that I watched the entire season with my eyes closed was because I didn't like who (in his opinion), was most deserving of the $1 million?

I didn't like Russell at all. Play the game, but don't compromise your reality. I'm so pleased Kelly asked him if he was like that in real life, and watching him squirm = priceless. Then again, I did like him throughout the season, because he saved Natalie's (and a lot of the Foa Foa) asses, either by playing the Hidden Immunity Idol, or even manipulating John to betray Galu and vote off Laura.
thats one thing I dont agree with. survivor is a game, you shouldnt be judged on what kind of person you are during those 39 days but how well you played, and i think that is summed up in outwit, outplay, outlast. Nat is definately nicer than Russell but in no way did she play the game as well as him. and i think everyone on the jury knew this, a strategy which has worked in the past, eg Todd from China, which is why I dont understand how Nat won.

I think the major thing is that if you were to compile a list of perhaps the top 10 players of all time, you would probably put Russell in that list, or at the very least be considering him. can you honestly say that Natalie would even be considered for that list? or a top 20 list? or a top 30 list?

(id lol if he was 1st voted out in H vs V)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
thats one thing I dont agree with. survivor is a game, you shouldnt be judged on what kind of person you are during those 39 days but how well you played, and i think that is summed up in outwit, outplay, outlast. Nat is definately nicer than Russell but in no way did she play the game as well as him. and i think everyone on the jury knew this, a strategy which has worked in the past, eg Todd from China, which is why I dont understand how Nat won.

I think the major thing is that if you were to compile a list of perhaps the top 10 players of all time, you would probably put Russell in that list, or at the very least be considering him. can you honestly say that Natalie would even be considered for that list? or a top 20 list? or a top 30 list?

(id lol if he was 1st voted out in H vs V)
Yeah, only thing wrong with your argument is that I never said that Natalie was more worthy to win more than Russell did. I only said that I liked Natalie more...
Let me quote what I said, once again:
I actually liked the winner. Much more than the person who was 'expected' to win.
Unfortunately, it is not always the most scheming person that wins. Although Todd from Survivor China did win, Dani from Survivor Guatemala won as well.

Last edited:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Haha I've never even watched a season before but I started watching samoa because theres nothing else on tv and now suddenly i'm addicted to it. 20 seasons is a bit excessive though
Same here.

Now i am looking forward to Heroes vs Villains

Klutsov

HSC
Was a good season. Russell has really risen the bar for the next 'bad guy' of the show.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Was a good season. Russell has really risen the bar for the next 'bad guy' of the show.
He may be the next 'bad guy' in Heroes vs Villains. That being said, he's painted a huge target on his back, just for playing (arguably) the best game ever.

pman

Banned
HSC
don't think he can be in heros and villians, they started filming that b4 they finished filming samoa (i believe)

shamimi95

HSC
Russell is in heroes vs villains bcoz there was a trailer thing of the guys going to the island and he was in a helicopter

Last edited:

Morbo

HSC
Confirmed cast:
Heroes:
Candice (Cook Islands)
Tom (Palau)
Stephanie (Palau & Guatemala)
Amanda (China & Micronesia)
James (China & Micronesia)
Colby (Australia & All Stars)
Cirie (Exile Island & Micronesia)
Rupert (Pearl Islands & All Stars)
J.T. (Tocantins)
Sugar (Gabon)
Villians:
Russell (Samoa)
Rob (Marquesas & All Stars)
Jerri (Australia & All Stars)
Courtney (China)
Danielle (Exile Island)
Coach (Tocantins)
Tyson (Tocantins)
Randy (Gabon)
Parvati (Cook Islands & Micronesia)
Sandra (Pearl Islands)
They shot Heroes vs. Villians (in Samoa), almost immediately after filming Samoa to save production costs. So, many of the survivors won't know how Russell played except that he was a villian.

Klutsov

HSC
He may be the next 'bad guy' in Heroes vs Villains. That being said, he's painted a huge target on his back, just for playing (arguably) the best game ever.
Yeah he has played the best game that i have seen. I wonder if he can play better in Heroes vs.villains

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
LOOKING forward to Russell in the next season. I wonder if he will dominate, or are the other characters too strong for him this time around.

pman

Banned
HSC
ok, russel is def in it, and they started filming just weeks after samoa! no-one knows how russel played so he'll be the unknown quantity (to them)

HSC
i only watched the finale, and i can't understand why everyone was so pissed at russell.

it's a fucking game. you do what you need to do to win the game, while staying within the rules of the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)