Survivor Allstars! (1 Viewer)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by juggernaut
so yeh.. they arent really stupid.. more in worship of someone who is playing the game reallyyyy well.. fuck, could rob over take rich hatch as all time mastermind of this game???!
Rob doesn't compare to hatch (yay richard- even though u left DAMN ...GRRR!!)
... anyway yes yes they're all sheep, kathy had an excellent plan to boot off amber... too bad everyone else was too stupid to look to the future... ah amber and rob are pissin me off but now everyone elses stupidity is getting terribly annoying.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Originally posted by juggernaut
man but you gotta remember they see it all differently to us viewers.. we know that rob is fooling big tom and alicia thinking theyre gonna get into the final 3 etc. because we can see the bigger picture... from big toms perception though hes prolly thinking hey this power player whos winning all the challenges is gonna bring me along, im not voting him off

so yeh.. they arent really stupid.. more in worship of someone who is playing the game reallyyyy well.. fuck, could rob over take rich hatch as all time mastermind of this game???!
Kathy saw through it and she tried to tell them that if they just cruise along then they wont have much of a chance, but if they shake things up its anyones game... but noone listened... so yeah, i think theyre stupid... also this is an All-Star game with All- Star contestants... each and everyone of them should be making sure theyre ina position to win.. most of them are just riding on promises that any smart player would be sceptical about. [edit: you must remember also that everyone saw how he played in Marquesas where he played the same tactics, yet nobody really cares]

Blam_Babe.. once again.. anger towards the only good remaining player in the game.. tut tut

Last edited:

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I'm guessing the show will be very predictable from now on. Rob and his sidekick Amber have gotten everyone where they want them to be. They have gotten rid of all the threats. The others still have reason to be careful though, Kathy did stir them up to a degree and they may still overthrow Rob and Amber, but other than that, they pretty much are at the right place to win.

I'm guessing either Shii Ann or Alicia goes next week. Probably would be Alicia because she is a physical threat and they could deal with Shii Ann at any other time. Also, the previews for next week indicate a brawl of some type between Alicia and Jenna.. and Jenna is tight with Rob and Amber. Big Tom would go soon. Probably after Shii Ann.

The final four probably would be Rupert, Jenna, Rob and Amber. The alliance of Jenna, Rob and Amber is strong. They will be the final three. Rob wins everything (he proved he can win victory for his team, and win individual immunity challenges both physical and mental), so I'm guessing he will win the Final Challenge and take Amber with him. At that point, everyone will vote for Rob over Amber because he played such a great game.

We'll see if I am right, they may still turn the game around, but as I said before they have had plenty of opportunties to see through the powerplayers and take them out. It will be pretty much predictable from here.

edit:

Originally posted by eLmo
Rob doesn't compare to hatch
He certainly does come close. To have this much power during an All- Star game? That's pretty impressive.

Last edited:

blam_babe

Blam_Babe.. once again.. anger towards the only good remaining player in the game.. tut tut
I'm not saying that he's a bad player. I just think hes a fuck whos screwing everyone and has his heart set on the million so bad that he's not being a nice person. He's too overly confident, and if he doesn't win, then I think that he'll be really angry, then really upset.

I'm guessing he will win the Final Challenge and take Amber with him. At that point, everyone will vote for Rob over Amber because he played such a great game.
I don't think so. I don't think that rob'll win coz he's fucking over everyone. No one likes someone who does that to you. He's prob already lost Lex's and Kathy's vote, and he'll prob lose Shii Ann's as well.

I agree that Rob has played the game well this time, but he's planned it too well. If something goes wrong in his plan, then basically he's screwed. Personally, I want Rupert to win. He comes across as the nicest, sincerest person who wants to help everyone, as compared to Rob whos screwing over everyone and only does stuff to further himself.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I didnt say you said he was a bad player.. I was just saying its really, really stupid to be so aggressive against the only person left who really is playing the game. Of course he would be upset if he made it this far and got cut at the end, anyone would. But he would most probably be humble about it. When he got voted out in Marquesas and didnt make the jury, he still said in his closing statement: "I hope we'll remember that it's only a game, and hopefully we can all be friends after this."

And why the fuck wouldnt people vote for him in the jury? He may be arrogant, but he is the best player left, in terms of mental and physical challenges, and in terms of strategy. Brian Heidick won Thailand with similar tactics to Rob. Sandra Diaz-Twine won even though she openly admitted to voting with the crowd and saving her own ass when necessary. And not to mention Hatch. And those are only the most notorious. This is a game, blam_babe. Anyone who has ever gotten to the Final 2 had to fuck some amount of people over. Rob Cesternino fucked over basically everyone and I'm sure he wouldve won if he made it into the Final 2. Colby and Tina were scoundrels. Nobody can make it to the Final 2 without some amount of dirt work, so ur comment that you "don't think that rob'll win coz he's fucking over everyone. No one likes someone who does that to you".. is stupid, because this is a game, and people are not that immature to not vote for someone simply because they are pissed off they got screwed. If they were talented enough, they would be the one sitting there, and they wouldve been the one doing the screwing. Lil put up a good fight last time saying the exact same thing (when they were all slamming her about the scout uniform), and she was right. This is Survivor, you cant get anywhere without playing dirty. Name one person in the Final 2 that didnt screw someone over.

The only one who I can see not voting for Rob would be Lex, because he is too stubourn. Kathy would not vote for Amber, and I'm sure everyone else will acknowledge that Rob played a good game.

Rupert, who you want to win, should not win. Sincere as he may be, he is playing the game much more low- key this time as opposed to the Pearl Islands.. trying his best to make it farther.. he isnt as memorable this time and his strategy is.. well, theres not much u can say about his strategy... he's not doing anything apart from block voting. In Pearl Islands, he was voted out extremely early in the merge because he was such a huge threat. People tried to oust him even earlier than that, and he threw a massive tantrum. This time, however, he settles for an under the radar game. There is no need to vote him out early, he is not a threat, and is instead used merely as a puppet. Sad indeed. While this strategy will give him a better finish than last time, it will ultimately not give him a win, and is certainly less honorable (not that theres anything wrong with cruising.. as long as it gets u places, ie Sandra)

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
i hope jenna wins, i didnt know she had kids, and she's so perky all the time, which amazes me, considering the circumstances.
I think it would me smart for jenna, rupert, big tom and shi ann to make an alliance to oust rob and amber, then alicia, then shi ann, then big tom, and then jenna would win coz she has more friends on the jury.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Jenna is a memorable character. Not a winner.

edit:

Originally posted by Mambomeg
I think it would me smart for jenna, rupert, big tom and shi ann to make an alliance to oust rob and amber, then alicia, then shi ann, then big tom, and then jenna would win coz she has more friends on the jury.
yeh, that would be smart, but I doubt it will happen.

M@C D@DDY

HSC
shii ann and jenna won'twin should be rob even though i 8 him but u guyz have to remember at the end of the day it's onli a game

blam_babe

OK Trigger. Chill. Differing opinions are good, and also healthy. But there's no need to chuck a psycho over it. I understand that you like Rob and therefore want him to win, but I think you should understand that I don't like Rob therefore I don't want him to win.

And the whole Marquesas thing? I didn't watch Marquesas so I have no idea what he was like there.

Anyone who has ever gotten to the Final 2 had to fuck some amount of people over
True true, but what I'm saying is that the degree of fucking over which some people go to causes them not to get voted for. Anyone remember on the second survivor (I think) the truckie woman who didn't want to vote for either of the fianl 2 so she made them pick a number, and whoever was closeset to it got her vote?

This is Survivor, you cant get anywhere without playing dirty. Name one person in the Final 2 that didnt screw someone over.
I agree with you entirely, but once again the degree of it comes into play. I don't think that Rob has been screwing everyone as badly as he could (ie he could be much worse) but he's too overly confident with himself. I think that that's my problem with him. He's worked out the master plan and he's going with it. So far it's worked to his advantage, and I don't dout that it won't stop working to his advantage, but if he slips up, and his plan fails, then I don't think that he'll know what to do.

Rupert, who you want to win, should not win
I only want him to win because he seems like the nicest person there. Not that I'm saying that he's a nice guy, he seems like the nicest. And who knows??? When Rob isn't in Survivor he could be the nicest guy on the world, and there's ob something good about him if he get with Ambah in those circumstances, and get all upset and broody when she's not around.

And to add to this super dooper long post, Jenna won't win. As Trigger said, the coasters won't win, even if they're carried really far, because they're only there to strengthen the others, who aren't coasting.

I think it would me smart for jenna, rupert, big tom and shi ann to make an alliance to oust rob and amber, then alicia, then shi ann, then big tom, and then jenna would win coz she has more friends on the jury
Could happen, but I doubt it. The only way that could happen is if Rob gets enough votes against him, and then he loses immunity. Oh yeah, another thing. When someone wins immunity too many times, it pisses other off. IMHO that's what happened to Colby in Australia. He won immunity too many times therefore people didn't like him as much.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
is there anyway i can dwld the last episode of survivor? i missed it last nite :(

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Originally posted by blam_babe
OK Trigger. Chill. Differing opinions are good, and also healthy. But there's no need to chuck a psycho over it.
so I have no idea what he was like there.
Whatever. I will chill. But just let me quote your outburst:

Originally posted by blam_babe
And Rob. Stupid fcuking piece a shit. I really hate that guy. Can he go now? Please?
Never mind. I have said everything I needed to. [edit: actually, i could say more on that 'degree' thing ur talking about, but once again, never mind]

Last edited:

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
is there anyway i can dwld the last episode of survivor? i missed it last nite :(
you can try.. ive never really found a good place to download Survivor episodes. Nothing too much happened.. just read CBSs rundown of it, the official site.. they have recaps, stats, and chat transcripts.

edit: I have been searching around and found this site: http://www.suprnova.org/

Click on the TV link at the top then scroll down to Survivor.. a table of downloads appears at the bottom.. its episode 12..im assuming that u have broadband, coz if not it will take forever to download. I am still currently hunting for good sites to download, I'll let you know if I find any better ones.

Last edited:

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I'm bored, so I'm just gonna talk about Survivor in general.

My preference of seasons (Best to Worst)

Survivor: Pearl Islands (S7)
Survivor: Marquesas (S4)
Survivor: Borneo (S1)
Survivor: All Stars (S8) - may change.
Survivor: The Australian Outback (S2)
Survivor: The Amazon (S6)
Survivor: Africa (S3)
Survivor: Thaliand (S5)

Favourite players (no particular order):

Richard Hatch (Borneo)
Sandra Diaz- Twine (Pearl Islands)
Rob Mariano (Marquesas)
Colby Donaldson (Australia)
Lex Van Den Berghe (Africa)
Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien (Marquesas)
Helen Glover (Thailand)
Rob Cesternino (Amazon)
Kelly Wigglesworth (Borneo)
Rupert Boneham (Pearl Islands)

Worthy Mentions:

Jon Dalton (Pearl Islands) - one of the best players to play Survivor.. not one of my favourites though.
Shii Ann Huang (Thailand) - one of the only memorable characters from her season.
Brian Heidick (Thailand) - not a memorable character, but very good at the game
Tina Wesson (Australia) - meh, she won didnt she?
Christy Smith (Amazon)
Susan Hawk (Borneo) - annoying sore loser, but fun to watch and gave that ever famous speech at the final tribal council
Rudy Boesh (Borneo)
Neleh Dennis (Marquesas)
Paschal English (Marquesas)
Lill Morris (Pearl Islands) - haha.. great to watch.. made for an interesting Final Tribal council alongside Sandra.

OH... AND BY THE WAY:

LARGE AND IN CHARGE! OWNING SURVIVOR: ALL STARS!

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
just watched the next ep and lets just say, its one of the best yet! very intersting rewards and immunity gets very tense.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
are u really that impatient? tuesday aint that far away. um.. actually, i think i might download it..

edit: says page doesnt exist for me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)