b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
the lucrative sex trade...

<3 cock

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
If you study hard enough, you can become a warlock. A FRENCH WARLOCK!

L

LightningXT

With your subjects, and your own admission "i'm not that smart"...I can't see anything that would fit into the category " good-paying job that isn't boring" . Depends what you mean by good paying. Like 150K+ gross per year (that's my definition)? Nothing traditional that you can get into will pay that much. Most well paying jobs are pretty boring anyway unless you truly enjoy them, which not many people do. Most only do them for money/prestige i.e Med, Law, Commerce.
Drop any ideas you may have and don't look forward to getting a " good-paying job that isn't boring".

Sorry if I was a bit harsh, but it's reality FFS.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Dude just STFU and tell him he should be a cocksucker.

PH011

HSC
i want a good-paying job that isn't boring (i.e. i dont want to be stuck in an office. i would go crazy after 2 days)..
So you don't want to be stuck in an office but want a good-paying job...
MINING:spam::hammer:

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
With your subjects, and your own admission "i'm not that smart"...I can't see anything that would fit into the category " good-paying job that isn't boring" . Depends what you mean by good paying. Like 150K+ gross per year (that's my definition)? Nothing traditional that you can get into will pay that much. Most well paying jobs are pretty boring anyway unless you truly enjoy them, which not many people do. Most only do them for money/prestige i.e Med, Law, Commerce.
Drop any ideas you may have and don't look forward to getting a " good-paying job that isn't boring".

Sorry if I was a bit harsh, but it's reality FFS.
Someone slap this bitch.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
+1

But seriously, just pick a degree you would like/not mind doing for the duration of that degree. Heck, i'm looking at post-grad options right now even though i chose engineering :p
A master in Engineering can always be very helpful, getting you almost straight into an engineering position. I don't really see many Engineers with PhD's though; they aren't exactly helpful unless you are very passionate and with to have a career in academia.

For the OP. I suggest you take either nursing or social sciences to work somewhere which you get a decent wage and would have a compromise between office and visiting people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)