Suggest career paths for me (1 Viewer)

beb

HSC
i have no idea what i want to do when i finish year 12. i want a good-paying job that isn't boring (i.e. i dont want to be stuck in an office. i would go crazy after 2 days).. so i want a job that isn't the same everyday. i suggested zookeeping but my mum yelled at me :haha:.. and people are telling me to do law but i'm not that smart..

my subjects are:
english advanced
general maths
english extension 1
business studies
society and culture
french continuers

any ideas please?

muzeikchun852

HSC
do law. seen that u are good at english. being a lawyer is mostly paper work and sitting in the office (went to a law firm for year 10 experience, but they work as a solicitor. it could be different with attorney, barrister, etc..). although the cases could be interesting, the paper works are enormous and they miss most of their weekends to do work. on the other hand, they earn great deals of money (example: will - $1000s)

kcqn93

HSC
i have no idea what i want to do when i finish year 12. i want a good-paying job that isn't boring (i.e. i dont want to be stuck in an office. i would go crazy after 2 days).. so i want a job that isn't the same everyday. i suggested zookeeping but my mum yelled at me :haha:.. and people are telling me to do law but i'm not that smart..

my subjects are:
english advanced
general maths
english extension 1
business studies
society and culture
french continuers

any ideas please?
be a journalist

pacman911

HSC
Study medicine, become a GP with any specialization that suits you. Its pretty hands on at the hospital, not too sure how you would fair in your own clinic though. If your an animal person, why not become a vet ? GP's earn around 100 grand a year, with a specialization in bone surgery its about 300 grand. Good money.

beb

HSC
hmm..

what about real estate agents... how much do they get paid?

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Dangerous goods truck driver. They can get paid more than $100,000 a year quite easily. The ones who carry around 20Mol Sulfuric acid in trucks get paid $150,000 a year.

Eva Braun

HSC
N/A

my subjects are:
english advanced
general maths
english extension 1
business studies
society and culture
french continuers

any ideas please?
Brothel prostitute.

chrisnumber1

HSC
i reckon you should expose yourself to multiple sources of radiation, before you know it SUPER HERO!!!

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
translator? i hear that's okay.. seeing as you do french as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)