Stuff the icj and anyone who stands by it (3 Viewers)

Atheist/agnostic slayer

HSC
N/A
i love how you clowns talk about muh 50 billion dead gazans and never, EVER point out how many of them are hamas soldiers or people aiding them
I think this is a pretty hasty generalisation. Majority of the civilians are not related to any active terrorism, in addition you should also consider those who have been brainwashed by these militant groups and their propaganda.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I think this is a pretty hasty generalisation. Majority of the civilians are not related to any active terrorism, in addition you should also consider those who have been brainwashed by these militant groups and their propaganda.
Okay, by that logic everyone should stop crying about zionists because they're been "brainwashed" too?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Lollll someone's been watching too much Sam Shamoun
ive literally no idea who that is

the islamic scripture itself shows muhammad owned and captured slaves

And these clowns say they have more "awareness" than me

Of course, lying to protect the religion is standard operating practice for muslims so you cant tell if they're actually ignorant or just being dishonest

Atheist/agnostic slayer

HSC
N/A
Okay, by that logic everyone should stop crying about zionists because they're been "brainwashed" too?
No that's a false equivocation. Don't equivocate involuntary and voluntary indoctrination. Some have the capacity to reject ignorance whereas other don't.

Atheist/agnostic slayer

HSC
N/A
So jews are more intellectually capable than arabs? Interesting theory my dude
So jews are more intellectually capable than arabs? Interesting theory my dude
No. You clearly missed the point. One is employed within an environment that forces you to only see their side and what they want you to see, the other doesn't.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
I'm not disagreeing with the maladaptive scrupulosity exhibited by these sunni's, mostly salafi's. But it's evidential you are prejudicial against them. This is kind of amusing?
to answer your question, yes he is prejudiced against muslims. we stopped arguing with him a long time ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)