Stuff the icj and anyone who stands by it (1 Viewer)

Atheist/agnostic slayer

HSC
N/A
You guys need to stop for a moment and think about what you're writing. I don't want to waste my time correcting you upon every message received.

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
You guys need to stop for a moment and think about what you're writing. I don't want to waste my time correcting you upon every message received.
and i also didn't want to waste my time defining a term that you should already know. what's your point?

Atheist/agnostic slayer

HSC
N/A
i could simply negate this by stating how language changes over time and both the scholars you have cited have died over 800 years ago
This would just be quite frankly a red herring. You would have to demonstrate how transliterations of vocabulary would play a role in a remediation of a hierarchy of sophistication for words. These things are not complementary.

theaeneid

HSC
N/A
I could simply negate this by referring to a conversation of Aristotle's or St Thomas Aquinas',where their vocabulary is extraordinary.
And if you did, you'd also do good to highlight that the reason Aristotle and Aquinas are rarely read, and their ideas rarely understood, is because most people struggle to comprehend their archaic wording.

Atheist/agnostic slayer

HSC
N/A
And if you did, you'd also do good to highlight that the reason Aristotle and Aquinas are rarely read, and their ideas rarely understood, is because most people struggle to comprehend their archaic wording.
That's not true at all. It's of the subjects which they write on to which it becomes difficult to understand. I have no trouble understanding the language used within Aquinas' Summa on Univocal predication to that of things attributed to entities, yet the concepts may be difficult to grasp.

HSC
exactly western media shocking, look at what happened when ukraine got bombed whole world behind them. DOubl;e standards !!

bibekkochar

HSC
international mechanisms tend to be lacking in their ability to do much

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I'm not disagreeing with the maladaptive scrupulosity exhibited by these sunni's, mostly salafi's. But it's evidential you are prejudicial against them. This is kind of amusing?
Im "prejudiced" against people for being hysterical weirdos who can't stand the sight of the outline of a woman's pregnant abdomen?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)