Stuff the icj and anyone who stands by it (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
so you think the holy prophet of islam was not humane? Interesting!
i do not believe that Prophet Muhammad was inhumane and if u do then ur a baffoon.
it's just that people in here are expecting me to care about palestinians dying.

and i don't magically start caring about arabs because they're christian or something (though this is moronic talking point anyway - gaza is 99% muslim and the persecution of christians by arabs/muslims in the middle east and africa absolutely dwarfs christians dying in gaza
if u don't care about Palestinians dying then u wouldn't have such a strong stance on this forum, its clear that u do care to an extent where u revel in their death, does it bring u happiness? satisfaction? sicko
just bc this forum is about gazans doesn't mean no one here cares about the persecution of Christians elsewhere in the world, regardless of if its in the middle east or not

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
just bc this forum is about gazans doesn't mean no one here cares about the persecution of Christians elsewhere in the world, regardless of if its in the middle east or not

I've literally never seen any muslims talk about it 1% as much as they talk about fucking palestine

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Oh, and let's not forget he raped his child wife. How humane!

lolcti

HSC
N/A
I've literally never seen any muslims talk about it 1% as much as they talk about fucking palestine
yeah MAYBE because you don't have muslim friends or ones that are aware enough. Ngl, some muslims aren't even educated on Palestine enough themselves cause of lack of education and social media. Being aware and doing everything you can is enough, also this is an educational platform so if you're wondering why everyone is on Palestines side, yk.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
yeah MAYBE because you don't have muslim friends or ones that are aware enough. Ngl, some muslims aren't even educated on Palestine enough themselves cause of lack of education and social media.
muslims literally celebrated october 7, but won't hold a single protest to raise awareness of christians by murdered and oppressed by muslims around the world. Most of them don't even know about it, but they don't care or even support it.

but then they pathetically pretend to care about the <1% of the gazan population who are christian when in reality they don't give a shit and are just using them to get more support for their islamic cause. and yes, islamic cause, Hamas is literally the fucking Islamic Resistance Movement

When muslims murdered french teacher samuel paty, muost muslims (including actual past and president heads of state of entire countries) condoned the attacks and at the very least were literally more angry over macron's comments than a muslim murdering someone, because again THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT SHIT WHEN IT AFFECTS MUSLIMS

Being aware and doing everything you can is enough, also this is an educational platform so if you're wondering why everyone is on Palestines side, yk.
I would bet every cent I own that I am more "aware" and knowledgeable about the world than you and the vast majority of muslims are

most muslims couldn't even tell you within 3 orders of magnitude how many christians have been murdered by muslims in nigeria alone over the past few decades

lolcti

HSC
N/A
muslims literally celebrated october 7, but won't hold a single protest to raise awareness of christians by murdered and oppressed by muslims around the world. Most of them don't even know about it, but they don't care or even support it.

but then they pathetically pretend to care about the <1% of the gazan population who are christian when in reality they don't give a shit and are just using them to get more support for their islamic cause. and yes, islamic cause, Hamas is literally the fucking Islamic Resistance Movement

When muslims murdered french teacher samuel paty, muost muslims (including actual past and president heads of state of entire countries) condoned the attacks and at the very least were literally more angry over macron's comments than a muslim murdering someone, because again THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT SHIT WHEN IT AFFECTS MUSLIMS

I would bet every cent I own that I am more "aware" and knowledgeable about the world than you and the vast majority of muslims are

most muslims couldn't even tell you within 3 orders of magnitude how many christians have been murdered by muslims in nigeria alone over the past few decades
just because a 'minority' celebrated it doesn't mean EVERY single muslim celebrated it. If you go to a Palestinian protest in hyde park you'll see a lot of white people, poc, christians, don't get too shocked.. Btw majority of christians aren't suffering around the world they're privileged enough to receive humanitarian support unlike Palestine. Plus ok i get how this is about muslims but don't involve christians in the argument literally, I know several people in the world are murdered every day but right now in Palestine hundreds are dying day by day and need help the most right now. Remember when the middle east was getting bombed, 432,000 people died estimably and nobody talks about that either right, when wayyyyy more people died but 9/11 is remembered every day. Obviously some muslims don't do the right thing, but the majority do ok?? so dont compare the murder of one person to a genoicide. You're probably more knowledgable on what you perceive as 'bad parts of islam', because you have no life other than hating on people who've done nothing to you.

lolcti

HSC
N/A
Look how "aware" this guy is - literally didn't even fucking know that muhammad enslaved people

Please, PLEASE tell me more about how "aware" you guys are compared to me!
omg can you stop yapping and yapping, where is this proof you've been talking about for years. Muhammad (SAW) literally freed slaves so they could have a better life and you're telling me he enslaved people, go read the Quran since you're so interested in islam and find one mistake.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Btw majority of christians aren't suffering around the world they're privileged enough to receive humanitarian support unlike Palestine. Plus ok i get how this is about muslims but don't involve christians in the argument literally, I know several people in the world are murdered every day but right now in Palestine hundreds are dying day by day and need help the most right now.
i feel like that's a bit overstated bc the media isn't covering the thousands of Christians getting murdered every yr so they don't receive aid for this very reason but i agree, i don't get how this argument shifted to a Muslim hate train

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
omg can you stop yapping and yapping, where is this proof you've been talking about for years. Muhammad (SAW) literally freed slaves so they could have a better life and you're telling me he enslaved people, go read the Quran since you're so interested in islam and find one mistake.
it was literally in my post ffs

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
just because a 'minority' celebrated it doesn't mean EVERY single muslim celebrated it
No, not a minority, a majority did, INCLUDING LEADERS OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES. Not some obscure extremists.

If you go to a Palestinian protest in hyde park you'll see a lot of white people, poc, christians, don't get too shocked..
You'll mostly see muslims and white people who love muslims. If it were christians being killed, those white people wouldn't care, exactly how they don't care AT ALL about the persecution of christians at the hands of muslims, the same as no muslims care

Btw majority of christians aren't suffering around the world they're privileged enough to receive humanitarian support unlike Palestine.
What humanitarian support?

Literally give me one single example of persecuted christians receiving humanitarian support

Give me one single example

Plus ok i get how this is about muslims but don't involve christians in the argument literally, I know several people in the world are murdered every day but right now in Palestine hundreds are dying day by day and need help the most right now.
The point is not that anyone should be talking about christians being persecuted now, it's that before october 7, no muslim anywhere was ever talking about christian persecution. But the minute israel attacks gaza, muslims suddenly start using the tiny number of christians in gaza to make it seem like its not about religion.

Remember when the middle east was getting bombed, 432,000 people died estimably and nobody talks about that either right,
The US didn't kill all those people though, and they weren't bombing muslims for being muslim

Obviously some muslims don't do the right thing, but the majority do ok??
A literal majority of muslims around the world support the criminalization of homosexuality, blasphemy and apostasy then screech about "muh human rights"

so dont compare the murder of one person to a genoicide. You're probably more knowledgable on what you perceive as 'bad parts of islam', because you have no life other than hating on people who've done nothing to you.
There is no genocide

Gazans aren't a race, they aren't a religion, they aren't a national group, and israel isn't even trying to kill all of them.

And it doesn't matter that its one person. Muslims CELEBREATED a civilian dying. They categorically do not give a shit about "human rights" - they ONLY care when it's their group being hurt. They literally celebrate the violence of muhammad and of all imperialistic muslims over the past 1400 years. Muslims have never been anti-violence, they've never even pretended to care about indigenous owners of land, all of this rhetoric around palestine is completely opportunistic bullshit.

The only reason muslims never stole all of the land of europeans is because we literally killed them the hundreds of time they invaded europe thorughout history. BUT MUH STOLEN LAND!!! MUH PALESTINE!!!

"Done nothing to you"

Ah yes let's ignore the vast amounts of crime that muslims in australia commit, the sexual harassment, the hatred of white australians. THEYRE JUST GOOD BOYS WHO DINDU NUFFIN!!

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
i love how you clowns talk about muh 50 billion dead gazans and never, EVER point out how many of them are hamas soldiers or people aiding them

Atheist/agnostic slayer

HSC
N/A
what what?

You didn't know muhammad owned slaves?

Why are you people so. fucking. ignorant.

jfc
Mhm
So sexually assaulting hostages is inhumane, but taking women as sex slaves - perfectly humane

Excuse me if I don't take your furious moral proclamations all too seriously
Lollll someone's been watching too much Sam Shamoun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)