Stuff the icj and anyone who stands by it (1 Viewer)

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
have y'all seen that ellie zeiler chick.. omfg she is actually so out of touch its insane

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
“Donating my makeup to idf soldiers because we’re currently in a war!!”
girl keep ur rare beauty blush to urself 💀💀💀
nah she also visited sum hospital like 'it dont matter if ur palestinian or israeli they'll help!" in what universe are u in that people from gaza are even able to escape.

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
but she deleted that vid ig bc i cant find it anymore but for starters, she got famous off stalking charli damelio & ig remotely looking like her like i dont see how she got so relevant.

HSC
are we talking abt Selena? she doesn't know the first thing about what's happening and it shows
she spends her day beefing with her fans in the comments section and then taking dramatic breaks from social media that last a day

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
are we talking abt Selena? she doesn't know the first thing about what's happening and it shows
she spends her day beefing with her fans in the comments section and then taking dramatic breaks from social media that last a day
i genuinely can't stand selena gomez, she basically thrives off beefing w women in the past and there's sm evidence to back it up goodnight.

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
i genuinely can't stand selena gomez, she basically thrives off beefing w women in the past and there's sm evidence to back it up goodnight.
Could all of you shut up? Seriously.
She was on the poverty line growing up, until she made disney at the age of 7. She went through a kidney transplant, suffers from lupus and bipolar disorder. It is so so sad to see how people genuinely hate on others so much without even having any sympathy these days.

you wanted to cancel ariana because she licked a donut when she was high on laughing gas after her dental appointment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)