Stuff the icj and anyone who stands by it (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
This isn’t a religious issue it’s a humanitarian one, many of those protesting for a ceasefire aren’t even Muslim nor Arab. Myself included
You didn't answer the question - why do muslims care so much? It's because gazans are almost all muslims. That's the only reason they care.

How many muslims have been hysterically crying about muslims in nigeria or egypt butchering christians? Almost none, because they only care if muslims are the "victims"

cosmo 2

the head cheese
HSC
most people at present dont care

long term though i think you're right that israel is absolutely fucked so i suppose the protesting having some effect

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
it raises awareness
so, the plan was to get israel to retaliate and then hope that enough people feel bad for gaza that they do something to israel?

So all this outrage and concern over gaza is a load of shit, because you don't want it to stop or else israel stops looking as bad?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
some sand people killing each other in the middle east is absolutely an example of not australia's fucking problem

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
they managed to get russia to actually pipe down during the ukraine war but this time it's so difficult to drive action everyone wants to stand by and watch 🙏🏽🙏🏽

cosmo 2

the head cheese
HSC
it makes sense if the protesting is causing support for israel to be unpopular

israel is very dependent on white boomers in a few western countries who are increasingly not alive anymore

its facing down a mixture of shifting attitudes towards its value (both amongst younger liberals *and* conservatives) and demographic change towards more third world population compositions in europe and the u.s who don't give a shit about it or are outright hostile towards it

the global diplomatic environment has changed in the last 20+ years or so and the influence of pro-jewish and israeli lobbies in western countries has peaked or is in the process of peaking; some of the things have been happening since the alleged events of oct 7 (i say alleged because i don't believe either of the narratives that been presented over what happened) have surprised even me and the jews just aren't getting what they want with abandon anymore like they used to

the only wild card in all of this is indians who seem to be weirdly obsessed with israel for some reason lol but i imagine that's not going to be that important

nsw..wollongong

HSC
You didn't answer the question - why do muslims care so much? It's because gazans are almost all muslims. That's the only reason they care.

How many muslims have been hysterically crying about muslims in nigeria or egypt butchering christians? Almost none, because they only care if muslims are the "victims"
Are you playing dumb or are you genuinely clueless, Muslims care so much because of the religious significance of Al Aqsa, I’m surprised u didn’t know this. Both Muslims and Christians have religious interests in Palestine, and yes Muslims are defending against the persecution of Palestinian Christians and Jews too. I wouldn’t be defending a group of people who are so subjective and narcissistic in their way of thinking and neither would half the world

mvrcuriee

HSC
Nah the videos were AI generated, even the claims that babies were beheaded turned out to be pics of headless dogs from Russia.
There were vids released then deleted (on twitter) from the IDF themselves of soldiers dancing around a dead Palestinian boy in the river, but no one talks abt that…
literally did people forget that ai generated pic of that 'burnt baby' omfd.. its sick!

nsw..wollongong

HSC
that was the ICC, a criminal court, the ICJ is a civil court and no international criminal charges have yet to be laid against any side in the palestinian conflict
The ICJ has binding powers tho, still useless if America is a permanent member of the security council and can veto any decision anyways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)