Studying over the holidays (yr 11 exams) (1 Viewer)

dpospination

HSC
Holiday Plans

Thought us 09'ers should have a thread for holiday plans, so, wat r u doing on hese Holidays?

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
Re: Holiday Plans

Study, particularly for economics; read; sleep regular hours; and party my ass off.

Need to keep it balanced.

dpospination

HSC

thats the way man/woman, a balance, BUT, seeing as its probably one of the last holidays we will have, dont be afraid to relax too much, lol

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

sleep, study and then eat......

That's the typical routine I will take. However, I will take few days off to go to some places, watch movies with friends and others.

I REALLY DO NOT WISH that the above routine does not become my ENTIRE holiday routine as I will get stuffed.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC

I've planned to STUDY! I'm going to do lots of work, instead of watch anime from 7am to 2am, as i have done since year 7. Yea, i'm very lazy, and i've never studied in a holiday before :D. But this is all about to change, as i'm going into 'super nerd' mode, so i can finnish all of prelim phys and chem, and maybe get a head start into the HSC topics. :D, i'm going to work so hard i'll go crazy at the end, and i'll be like one of those mad scientists who turn everybody into zombies because it's 'interesting'. I can almost imagine myself in a white lab coat, and messed up hair, and an insane look!

SG1991

The crazy volunteer <3
HSC

foram said:
:D, i'm going to work so hard i'll go crazy at the end, and i'll be like one of those mad scientists who turn everybody into zombies because it's 'interesting'. I can almost imagine myself in a white lab coat, and messed up hair, and an insane look!
-lol

Me? Study,TV, music, volunteer work,family

Try my level best to stay away from
  • MSN
  • Bebo
  • Facebook
(If I can -lol)
Have a good holiday everybody:eek:

HSC

- First of all of my books and notes up to date, study for half yearlies.

- wake up at 11, sleep at 1.

- cook! haha. pancakes in the morning, muffins etc.
CANNOT WAIT FOR PANCAKES. ohhh yeah. ^_^

- Read my ass off.

- Watch Oprah and ready steady cook. lol.

- LASERR TAG.

- Moviez.

- Go to library with friends and study. (possibly.)

- Dunno.

- BLUDGE. ooooohhh yeahhhh

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC

Well I'm redecorating my room, getting it painted (I hope cause I don't wanna do it), study, sleep, and hopefully go somewhere for a couple days....

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC

Umm... reorganise everything, play sport, write notes then study them and go out often with friends. That's about it I think.

adidasboy

weee
HSC

foram said:
I've planned to STUDY! I'm going to do lots of work, instead of watch anime from 7am to 2am, as i have done since year 7. Yea, i'm very lazy, and i've never studied in a holiday before :D. But this is all about to change, as i'm going into 'super nerd' mode, so i can finnish all of prelim phys and chem, and maybe get a head start into the HSC topics. :D, i'm going to work so hard i'll go crazy at the end, and i'll be like one of those mad scientists who turn everybody into zombies because it's 'interesting'. I can almost imagine myself in a white lab coat, and messed up hair, and an insane look!
lol maybe you'll look more like L from Deathnote by the end of the holidays :p
My holidays will consist of
STUDY
STUDY
STUDY
:read:
and a bit of play. :rolleyes:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

Well, I'll probably be going out twice this holidays - maybe ice skating once and the second time is a party. Apart from that, it's probably just study all round.

bored of sc

HSC

Its good that everyone is studying - keeping the subjects fresh in your mind and creating consistency and continuity :).

Um, my holidays:

First week - study, surf, skate, play sport, run, eat, hang with friends, go on this to study/BOS/myspace/MSN and various other random human inevitabilities (e.g. sleep, go to the toilet, relax, stress, laugh, possibly cry and think about the purpose of our existence).

Second week - all of the above except NO study and computer - and change hang with friends to hang with family down the coast. :)

Have a great 2 weeks "break" everyone!

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC

Aerath said:
Well, I'll probably be going out twice this holidays - maybe ice skating once and the second time is a party. Apart from that, it's probably just study all round.
Wow, that's alot of study. Probably a good thing though, since you have less to do later. :)

Hurray for ice skating though. :p

X-terc

HSC
N/A

I plan to catch up on my work, i was absent ONE day from school and now im so bloody behind in MATHS, they managed to do 5 exc. in ONE WHOLE hour of lession. Insane.
I also plan to be ahead in all my subjects so Term 2 so be less stressful
Omg, i still got, Summary notes to do. Holy Shit, I dont have a life

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

Continuum said:
Wow, that's alot of study. Probably a good thing though, since you have less to do later. :)

Hurray for ice skating though. :p
When I say 'study' - that means 'not going out'. So that means at home, probably on the computer, MSNing, BoSing, watching NCIS or something.

lisarh

HSC

• Read minimum 2 books
  • Organise notes
  • Study for half yearlies
  • Being able to maintain a social life by balancing workload with outings.
Seems impossible. =-=

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)