Study and Knowledge (1 Viewer)

SpreadTheWord

HSC
This may sound like a daft question, but is it usual to feel like you don't know much, despite revising quite a lot. Then when exam comes, you smash it, and everything seems to come to mind.

Yep, just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. I have this problem regarding History. I revise it, it's in my head, then the next day i can bearly recall a few facts from the top of my head.

esraa

HSC
LOLL yess.. its like you studyy and then you feel like you havnt but then when you actually test yourself and do the exam its like oh yeahh i know this.. And you seem to remember more than you think

Vidhya

HSC
Yeahh I have this problem, but I'm gonna actually make my brain work for the HSC. I'll constantly, randomly ask myself difficult questions to see if I can recall dot points. Mind excercise is all you need :D

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
This may sound like a daft question, but is it usual to feel like you don't know much, despite revising quite a lot. Then when exam comes, you smash it, and everything seems to come to mind.

Yep, just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. I have this problem regarding History. I revise it, it's in my head, then the next day i can bearly recall a few facts from the top of my head.
Yeah, happened to me quite a lot of times throughout Year 12.

enoilgam

HSC

Its extremely common.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Our mind works well under pressure. Also, after tests i can't remember anything about the content i just revised.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)