Studies of Religion Progress (1 Viewer)

Kowther

HSC
same lol do u have to know statistics for migration patterns? e.g. christians dropped 30% or something?
I bsed that in my trial and got 5/5 so just make up random numbers, although not blown out of proportion.

Also @ your post above, no haha that was Extension English which was today.

Anyway, I've done outer peace today. Going to school for a study day tomorrow so will probably focus on peace. and cram the three religions

lolwot

HSC
i just got to learn judaism now to the point i can answer the essay questions

iBibah

HSC
OK so the post 1945 questions thus far:

2007 - Using the above statement and your own knowledge, describe the impact of Christianecumenical movements in Australia.
2008 - With reference to the statement above and using your own knowledge, discuss the continuing effect of dispossession on Aboriginal spirituality.
2009 - With reference to the two signs above and your own knowledge, account for changes in Australia’s religious landscape since the 1960s.
2010 - Describe the ways in which Aboriginal spirituality is closely linked to belonging to country
2011 - Explain the role of the ecumenical movement and/or interfaith dialogue as religious responses to growing secularism. Include examples in your answer.
2012 - How have religious traditions in Australia given support to the process of Aboriginal reconciliation?

Might help us predict the next one (i.e avoid studying the ones that won't be in there lol)

EDIT: Looking at the syllabus, these are the points that HAVEN'T been addressed:
- Outline the importance of the following for the land rights movement: Native Title, Mabo, Wik
- Analyse the importance of the Dreaming for the land rights movement
- Outline changing patterns of religious adherence from 1945 to present using census data

Last edited:

DJ696

HSC
OK so the post 1945 questions thus far:

2007 - Using the above statement and your own knowledge, describe the impact of Christianecumenical movements in Australia.
2008 - With reference to the statement above and using your own knowledge, discuss the continuing effect of dispossession on Aboriginal spirituality.
2009 - With reference to the two signs above and your own knowledge, account for changes in Australia’s religious landscape since the 1960s.
2010 - Describe the ways in which Aboriginal spirituality is closely linked to belonging to country
2011 - Explain the role of the ecumenical movement and/or interfaith dialogue as religious responses to growing secularism. Include examples in your answer.
2012 - How have religious traditions in Australia given support to the process of Aboriginal reconciliation?

Might help us predict the next one (i.e avoid studying the ones that won't be in there lol)
This is good and we can do this for the essays in religion and peace as we'll as the essay for the religion in depth :)

NWO

HSC
haha you done what i did. Compiled a list of past HSC questions :) true. They can ask you for the land rights movements? i havent studied that much... But thanks for the questions lol.

iBibah

HSC
yeah doubt it bro

86 to 88

91 to 91

they'd have to make it like

postgraduate theology test for it to be 60 raw for state rank lol
It's because a Chinese communist could sit the test and still get 80+, it's too easy to bullshit.

Imagine sor was a major work, that would actually be pretty cool.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
It's because a Chinese communist could sit the test and still get 80+, it's too easy to bullshit.

Imagine sor was a major work, that would actually be pretty cool.
tbh

the course is crammable in a few hours which is worrying

I thought sor2 would be a true extension of sor1, but nope, just throw in a few extra topics BOOM haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)