Studies of Religion Progress (1 Viewer)

lolwot

HSC
need to get christianity (i do it for short answers, with buddhism and judaism interchangable for essay) and religion and non-religion done tonight, behind schedule. also need to start memorising quotes, i'm using anki (flash cards on phone) check it out http://ankisrs.net/

Kowther

HSC
Urgh, why are Biblical and Qur'anic references so hard to memorise. fml if I have to make some up. I have a feeling these markers are total bible thumpers.
They're so easy to remember. The only problem I have is remembering the referencing aka numbers (e.g. Quran/Paul 3:34) but I can easily remember quotes. I always choose short quotes to remember anyway. I always write "in the Torah/Bible/Qur'an, it states..."

DJ696

HSC
Sweet :) I've done Religion and Belief Systems in Australia post-1945 and Religion and Non-Religion :) Still need to memorise and revise on the 3 religions :D

NWO

HSC
been studying religion since friday lmao. hopefully band 6. do u guys have notes on Aisha? i cant differenienate between contributions and impacts..

Kowther

HSC
been studying religion since friday lmao. hopefully band 6. do u guys have notes on Aisha? i cant differenienate between contributions and impacts..
We study Rabi'a for Islam, but basically contributions is what she contributed to the religion, and impacts is how she's impacted adherents/the religion.

NWO

HSC
sht i have no notes on religious system... what do u need ot know lol? my teacher didnt give us much notes..

NWO

HSC
wtf is Rabi'a lol. i do SOR 1. thanks tho

lolwot

HSC

NWO

HSC
haha thanks man. doing islam for short answers lol. i guess i can mix contributions and impacts of Aisha up as they are kinda related. :)

lolwot

HSC
haha thanks man. doing islam for short answers lol. i guess i can mix contributions and impacts of Aisha up as they are kinda related. :)
LOL i read it as Aisha as Asoka for some reason.

Anyway how are you guys preparing for religion and peace? I wrote an 2000 word essay that got good marks on both inner and world peace, and principal teachings, should i just remember that and maybe a little more quotes/references?

Kowther

HSC
wtf is Rabi'a lol. i do SOR 1. thanks tho
Rabi'a is our personality hahah

Also I already have an inner peace essay from the trial, so I'll probably re-memorise it, and I'm making notes for outer peace.

Kowther

HSC
I've been doing SOR today. Should really study EE1 since that's tomorrow.

Candidate

HSC
I've done Jewish marriage, Islamic ethics and a general Christianity essay so far. Hoping to finish Judaism tonight so I can do religion post '45, the rest of Islam and R&Peace tomorrow, and I'll do Religion/Non-Religion in the morning before the exam >.>

Probably should have started studying earlier @_@

DJ696

HSC
Done Aboriginals, Christianity, Religion and Non Religion :D

NWO

HSC
same lol do u have to know statistics for migration patterns? e.g. christians dropped 30% or something?

DJ696

HSC
same lol do u have to know statistics for migration patterns? e.g. christians dropped 30% or something?
haha set for the exam? :) I just looked up on google for that haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)