Steroids (1 Viewer)

U MAD BRO

HSC
N/A
I haven't been working out properly for about 6 months so I really wanna get back into it. But since I haven't been working out I lost a lot of my strength so what do you guys think about steroids and protein shakes? do they actually work? and are they worth the money? Or should I just start slowly and work my way up again naturally? HSC is ruining my physique :([FONT=arial, sans-serif][/FONT]

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
High quality steroids supposedly work fantastically. To the point where a study concluded that in patients that used steroids, even without a change in physical activity, developed more muscle mass. Can I source this? Nope.

Protein shakes are supplements to your diet, they aren't going to make you Arnie overnight. They're just extra protein/carbs.

Eat big to be big.

U MAD BRO

HSC
N/A
High quality steroids supposedly work fantastically. To the point where a study concluded that in patients that used steroids, even without a change in physical activity, developed more muscle mass. Can I source this? Nope.

Protein shakes are supplements to your diet, they aren't going to make you Arnie overnight. They're just extra protein/carbs.

Eat big to be big.
I need motivation though :(
I read that steroids have inevitable negative health impact so I'll try to avoid them.
Fuck motivation, I'll just work out like a machine! Work out + studying maths are the best two things in life =]

RANK 1

HSC
I haven't been working out properly for about 6 months so I really wanna get back into it. But since I haven't been working out I lost a lot of my strength so what do you guys think about steroids and protein shakes? do they actually work? and are they worth the money? Or should I just start slowly and work my way up again naturally? HSC is ruining my physique :([FONT=arial, sans-serif][/FONT]
take lots and lots of steroids man, dont be bitch and hopefully you'll end up like zyzz

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Just get some cell-tech it contains whey protein steroids

eshay lad 69

HSC
N/A
steroids are for real weight lifters mate, im currently on test, tren ace, hgh and insulin and whey protien.

HalcyonSky

HSC
protein powder is basically steroids, i have friends who have gained 30lbs+ of muscle in a matter of months just from adding protein shakes to their regime

id start out by trying the protein, then add steroids later on if you want to get toned.. but starting with both at once would be too much for somebody who hasnt trained for 6 months

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah take steroids if you want to completely destroy your heath. You're way too young and they're also illegal meaning you don't know what you're actually getting.

Just do it naturally and stop looking for shortcuts mang.

Last edited:

U MAD BRO

HSC
N/A
Yeah take steroids if you want to completely destroy your heath. You're way too young and they're also illegal meaning you don't know what you're actually getting.

Just do it naturally and stop looking for shortcuts mang.
OK, that's the way I've always been doing it =]

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
The reason why I'm so opposed to them is because a lot of people I went to school with experimented with them and a few of them are paying the cost now. It's not pretty, trust me and I'd hate to see a BoSer head down the same path. I'm not saying that steroids themselves are inherently dangerous, but when you're at this age they're more of a detriment than they are a benefit. Then there's the whole legality thing (which IMO is reason enough to steer clear, though others will naturally disagree with me on this point).

kfnmpah

HSC
lol if you are not motivated you shouldn't be taking steroids.

Protein shakes don't "work" they just are. You use them to ensure you are getting enough protein in your diet to optimise muscle growth.

U MAD BRO

HSC
N/A
The reason why I'm so opposed to them is because a lot of people I went to school with experimented with them and a few of them are paying the cost now. It's not pretty, trust me and I'd hate to see a BoSer head down the same path. I'm not saying that steroids themselves are inherently dangerous, but when you're at this age they're more of a detriment than they are a benefit. Then there's the whole legality thing (which IMO is reason enough to steer clear, though others will naturally disagree with me on this point).
In my experience I found that the most effective way to get bigger + stronger muscles, is to just simply do higher weight + higher reps. Many people would say that's unhealthy etc..., but that's the most effective way to gain both size and strength. Well, it works for me. and when I started taking whey protein, it made very little to no difference.
I'm actually really motivated now, I'll go down to 25 kg dumbbells, do that for about 2 weeks, before I go up to 30kg.
and I'll do heaps of cardio, I have a lot of time for workout now since trials are over and I finished the whole course, all I'll be doing is a few past papers for chem/phys/maths everyday =]

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Thing with whey protein is that it's only really supposed to supplement your diet. If you're already getting enough protein from normal foods then whey is a waste of money. I'm guessing your diet must be pretty decent and that's probably why it didn't work that well for you. Personally I'm trying to rely less on protein powder and just eat whole foods instead. Feels a whole lot better.

Regarding reps and stuff, it all depends on you. Different things work for different people. I guess that's why there's no universal handbook for gaining muscle.

U MAD BRO

HSC
N/A
Thing with whey protein is that it's only really supposed to supplement your diet. If you're already getting enough protein from normal foods then whey is a waste of money. I'm guessing your diet must be pretty decent and that's probably why it didn't work that well for you. Personally I'm trying to rely less on protein powder and just eat whole foods instead. Feels a whole lot better.

Regarding reps and stuff, it all depends on you. Different things work for different people. I guess that's why there's no universal handbook for gaining muscle.
I read that peptide powder is very effective, I tried a sample but it tastes really really bad.
Is there something like steroids, does what steroids do, but is not harmful?

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Not really to be honest. People understate the importance of diet. As long as you have good diet, a good workout routine and enough sleep you will make some pretty decent gains, given at this age our test levels are already pretty high. I guess the only thing I would recommend is creatine. Probably the most proven supplement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)