Steroids (1 Viewer)

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
Wow, this is some serious shiit, will definitely stay away from them.
I have big enough muscles now, will just keep it natural.
There is a guy at my school, he is in year 10 now. He was really small in year 9, and he was shorter than me. He started taking steroids and going to the gym, and now he is f***ing massive, he is about 200cm by 90kg, so I though I'm missing out and I should take them too, but fuck that, I'm more than happy with my body now, no need to ruin it.
holy shiettt!! in b4 gyno. i had kids at my school take roids at that age, theyre all munted drop kicks now lol

U MAD BRO

HSC
N/A
You've solely been doing bicep curls for 4 years. I do not believe you.
I started with 8kg about 4-5 years ago, moved to 10, then 15, 17, 20, 22, and now 25. The way I work out is high weight high reps so 25kg 30 reps is normal for this kind of workout.
When I go to the gym there are people who do twice as much weight as me, so what's so hard to believe?

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
I started with 8kg about 4-5 years ago, moved to 10, then 15, 17, 20, 22, and now 25. The way I work out is high weight high reps so 25kg 30 reps is normal for this kind of workout.
When I go to the gym there are people who do twice as much weight as me, so what's so hard to believe?
so wait, youve JUST been training bieps for 4 years? nothing else?

U MAD BRO

HSC
N/A
so wait, youve JUST been training bieps for 4 years? nothing else?
I never said I've been training "only biceps" for 4 years, wtf? Why does it have to be only biceps?
I do everything but I concentrate on biceps because strong arms will help you a lot with everything else...

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
I never said I've been training "only biceps" for 4 years, wtf? Why does it have to be only biceps?
I do everything but I concentrate on biceps because strong arms will help you a lot with everything else...
It was heavily implied. What's your routine?

U MAD BRO

HSC
N/A
It was heavily implied. What's your routine?
I don't have 1 routine that I follow but I usually do 25kg 30 times for biceps, then bench press about 70kg 15-20 times, then do some abs workout, and repeat the whole thing and do cardio at the end.
I work out at home a lot too and I play soccer at lunch time at school almost everyday =)

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
I don't have 1 routine that I follow but I usually do 25kg 30 times for biceps, then bench press about 70kg 15-20 times, then do some abs workout, and repeat the whole thing and do cardio at the end.
I work out at home a lot too and I play soccer at lunch time at school almost everyday =)
DEM+LEGZ.+Chicken+Leg+levels+exceeding+maximum+capacity_6d8602_3864744.jpg

EDIT: lulz. can't even post inline pics.

Frostbitten

HSC
Only go to roids if you have reached your natural potential, and you actually do want to go more, pretty much if you want to be a professional body builder, if you do them right they aren't that bad but like with any drug there will be side effects, its if you think it is worth it. But wait till you finish growing so at like 20 if you do choose to do them...

Caboufram

HSC
N/A
Once you reach the point which begins to surpass human capability - you can consider taking steroids, otherwise you're cheating yourself and wasting your time. Phaggots on it get mad in the gym when they see natural lifters such as myself lifting two times their weight. Trust me you'll feel better achieving everything from growing in size to strength, when natty. It's the difference between getting 90% when cheating in an exam or getting 85% by your lonesome without cheating. Have a think about it, don't be a bitch - stay natty. Eat sleep train. Gl champion

usheer

HSC
I read that steroids have inevitable negative health impact so I'll try to avoid them.
motivation, I'll just work out like a machine! Work out + studying maths are the best two things in life =]

mac1996

HSC
do you even lift bro?
in that scenario, don't look for veins bro just inject;)

GoldyOrNugget

Señor Member
HSC
Probably the best decision you've ever made in your life regarding not taking them (I'm not joking). 20 is still too young IMO.

Just trust me guys, once you finish the HSC you'll have so much free time during the holidays + uni. I'm only at uni two days a week this semester, so I have heaps of time to go to the gym. Steroids are silly and not worth the risks. Looking good for two or three years vs the potential long term health complications.

How high are your reps? I like to do between 8-12 personally.
8-12 reps for hypertrophy.

LOL waaaiiiitt I forgot to mention the 200 kg leggggg presss :(
squats > leg press

Last edited:

zmccu3

HSC
In my experience I found that the most effective way to get bigger + stronger muscles, is to just simply do higher weight + higher reps. Many people would say that's unhealthy etc..., but that's the most effective way to gain both size and strength. Well, it works for me. and when I started taking whey protein, it made very little to no difference.
I'm actually really motivated now, I'll go down to 25 kg dumbbells, do that for about 2 weeks, before I go up to 30kg.
and I'll do heaps of cardio, I have a lot of time for workout now since trials are over and I finished the whole course, all I'll be doing is a few past papers for chem/phys/maths everyday =]
wtf am I reading? since when is pushing your body to it's limit in terms of reps and weight 'unhealthy'? taking protein and relying on it for gains, using 'xkg dumbbells' without even specifying what exercise they are for? nonchalantly asking whether or not you should do steroids without having any clue what they do, no idea about proper diet and routine and no clue where to get them in the first place?

too much for one thread

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
In my experience I found that the most effective way to get bigger + stronger muscles, is to just simply do higher weight + higher reps. Many people would say that's unhealthy etc..., but that's the most effective way to gain both size and strength. Well, it works for me. and when I started taking whey protein, it made very little to no difference.
I'm actually really motivated now, I'll go down to 25 kg dumbbells, do that for about 2 weeks, before I go up to 30kg.
and I'll do heaps of cardio, I have a lot of time for workout now since trials are over and I finished the whole course, all I'll be doing is a few past papers for chem/phys/maths everyday =]
I wouldn't characterize this as unhealthy, but complications in muscle development may occur.

Basically, last year (prelim), I did high reps, high weight - I pushed my body. I went from 70kg - 80kg in two months and people thought I was on steroids. I had a considerably large chest (http://ask.fm/cbayoub/answer/40078784117 for a fun pic lol - those are real).

I slowed down though, to maintain high ranks. Now it's hsc peak time, too. Basically, I did this

every two days
I did three things mainly
benchpress (10-12 x 70kg) x 5
bicep curls (15 x 17.5kg each hand) x 5
deadlift (90kg) (5 - 10 x 90kg) x 3

I also did not diet, maybe decrease amount of junk food here and there but I would still eat lots of fatty foods. I just had a protein shake after every workout.

=)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)