Star Wars! (SPOILER WARNING) (1 Viewer)

funniboi

HSC
bumpedity bump bump bump!!! :D :D :D the time is comming closer!

rise.. lord vader.

foliage

HSC
hayden hot??? pft... he aint hot until he's got the intercom mask on... thats one sxy helmet wooooooo

obi-wan all the way!!!!!!!

transcendent

HSC
N/A
It's not! And that's why it's gonna be great! But yeah it's just some minor character stories to link the Episode III with Episode IV. More Stars Wars :D

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
transcendent said:
It's not! And that's why it's gonna be great! But yeah it's just some minor character stories to link the Episode III with Episode IV. More Stars Wars :D
what did u think of ur pm?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Korn said:
what did u think of ur pm?
As critical a person I am on BOS I tend to follow the light side. I finished KOTOR2 on max light side points. Plus I spend too much time netting. Maybe later.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Garh, I was left searching for answers after I finished KOTOR2...where was Revan dammit..what happens after that?

Wish KOTOR3 would be made...

Is it just me, or does anyone think the events during KOTOR/KOTOR2 would make better movies than the original star wars movies? (ie mandalorian wars, jedi civil war as opposed to empire v rebellion)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I didn't even finish KOTOR1 and was wondering WTF was going on half the time which was part of the appeal to keep playing KOTOR2 :p but yeah the background stories of the KOTOR series would make great books/movies but there isn't a central character yet. All you know are the bad guys, nothing about the good guys who defeat the bad guys.

tempco

HSC
pc game based around the star wars galaxy. and its really good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)