Star Wars! (SPOILER WARNING) (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I actually was expecting alot more. But I thought that Peter Skaasgard dude was cool.

Scoot

Champion!
HSC
Is anyone heavily into star wars? I consider myself a huge star wars nerd :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Anakin falls into a volcano!!!! I found the whole plot a couple of years ago ... but i have now lost it. What a bummer :(

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
i reckon if they got a decent director to do eps 7, 8, and 9 it would be good. After episodes 1 and 2 its pretty obvious that George Lucas is senile and is more absorbed in shiny things and CG imagery than actual screen direction

lengstar

HSC
i love star wars but i can not be bothered to keep up with news. i love the space battles so i hope they have more of that. they should make some of the books into movies cause they are really good.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll buy the whole 6 episode box DVD set when eventually it's released.

As for the movie, I'll enjoy it heaps, especially the lightsaber duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan (apparently, its the longest duel ever, lasts 12 minutes) but it wont be a great movie..the prequels dont have the magic touch that the originals did

Generator

HSC
N/A
Only Chewie could provide the touch of class that the prequels are lacking...

Scoot

Champion!
HSC
yeah the Kashyyyk battle will be a highlight. They are introducing a wookie like commander who can be seen on the right of this picture. Chewie is on the left.

His dreads look like the predators

Scoot

Champion!
HSC
Im the biggest Star Wars nerd around, so i like all the films equally. But i dunno, Empire just seemed so much more darker and therefore cooler. And as a kid i was always a sucker fot the battle of hoth. Jabba in ROTJ is mad, and all of that tatooine section. The ewoks have their moments, but the space battle is the real attention grabber in my opinion.

DVDs September 21st :D Let us all relive the magic of the Star Wars Trilogy that day :D

Muzza666

HSC
N/A
Episode 3 is out may 19th 2005

General Grevious is gonna kick some jedi butt

has any body else seen those rumored changes to the OT DVD's on that empire forum?

and that wookie captains name is tarduk or tarwee or something like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)