Star Wars! (SPOILER WARNING) (2 Viewers)

Muzza666

HSC
N/A
does anyone subscribe to Hyperspace on the offical site

Generator

HSC
N/A
The clarity is amazing, but the sound seems a little rough in parts... The Naboo celebration scene did not seem out place, and Christensen, I must admit, did not exactly ruin the final scene as I thought he would.

Well worth the price.

Last edited:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
My friend was first in line in the LA lineup for the midnight release. He got interviewed for access hollywood and a bunch of independant star wars documentaries. I'm jealous. Well, not really. I'm not that obsessed.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I can't wait to see star wars.

When it comes out, me and my friend are going to see it that nite, in gold class, so we don't have to put up with those pesty little kinds screaming, lol.

HSC
i've only ever seen the phantom menace, it was alright, but i guess i can't really judge the rest of them. and i'm not looking forward to may 19th at all. star wars fans camping overnight outside my work, hoo-effing-ray.

HSC
I you ask me, the special effects look better in episodes 4-6 than those used in episodes 1 and 2. At least those look fake in a sort of realistic way, instead of laughable digital effects used in the first 2, where plot and characters take a back seat to the special effects. I say let Weta Digital have a go at redoing all the fx scenes from the 5 movies

funniboi

HSC
yeah, star wars is tops

revenge of the sith comes out 24th of may :D

cannot waiT!!!!

HSC
hahah, no kidding .. just looking out the big glass windows at work on a friday/saturday night across to the macquarie hotel/town green, you see some of the craziest things ever.

so the extra three movies, were they meant to go after the original three?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I like star wars, but only for the special effects. The characters are pretty weak/shit. They really need a Han Solo counterpart.

funniboi

HSC
this hsould be moved to the movies thread hehehe!

but yeah,

the action fights are pretty cool!
:p

Sasky

HSC
Argonaut said:
And there's bound to be people there blowing off school to see it. I remember when Episode 1 was released, a guy at our school became 'sick' and took the day off. But when his picture appeared on the front page of the paper dressed as one of the characters ...

ka ha ha ha kie hie kie ha heee

had a good laugh at that!

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
I so wanna see this movie at the cinemas. I went to school with someone who was in that movie, he plays an extra, ill tell u more if u ask me

Sasky

HSC
Korn said:
I so wanna see this movie at the cinemas. I went to school with someone who was in that movie, he plays an extra, ill tell u more if u ask me
did he see christensen?

droooooool.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Sasky said:
did he see christensen?

droooooool.
Im not sure, but i think he meet the main cast or something, he said nats real short, and nice, but anyone is short in relation to him, he is on the reserves for the Razorbacks

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
omfg hayden christensen....... SO HOT RIGHT NOW.
can't fkn wait for episode 3...... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)