spin spin & whiterabbits fashion thread (1 Viewer)

baby706

i have the pink zip tsubis...i love them so much!!! they do stretch a bit but not as much as other skinny legs.

i have black frayed misfits (sass and bide) and they r so big on me its ridiculous so today i got black subatubes...in love :D

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
thats weird you say that, my tsubi skinny zips have stretched more thna any of my other skinny jeans.. WAY more. they look so bad now, like so loose, but i wear them anyway. i dunno a way to minimise the stretching.. i wish i did.

as for what shoes to wear... i would probably go with just plain chucks/cons.. llike black or white ones

Lennie

spin spin sugar said:
thats weird you say that, my tsubi skinny zips have stretched more thna any of my other skinny jeans.. WAY more. they look so bad now, like so loose, but i wear them anyway. i dunno a way to minimise the stretching.. i wish i did.

as for what shoes to wear... i would probably go with just plain chucks/cons.. llike black or white ones

I saw the material of them today and figured they would stretch something shocking.
I was kinda hoping you wouldnt confirm it though :( They are sooo cute.

Baby706; I went into DJ's today to look for the frayed misfits and they only had one pair left, which wasnt my size :( They are cool though. they look like an awesome fit. But everyone has them now...

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Oh spin spin...i went to try and find those cheap insight jeans today and on the way saw the pale green tsubis everyone has been talking about. I know i shouldn't have, but i tried them on, and they fitted like a glove and looked really good.

so...

I bought them! I couldnt help it...they were too beautiful.

Anyway, to the question of what to wear, i think converse for day and boots for night. t shirts, singlets, jumpers whatever for day and tunic tops, simple evening tops with nice belt and coat/bolero top for night.

Tomorrow, i am taking my new babies out for their debut with a red and black t shirt, black cropped cardy, red beret and black slouch boots.
And we will have fun together!

Lennie

AlleyCat said:
Oh spin spin...i went to try and find those cheap insight jeans today and on the way saw the pale green tsubis everyone has been talking about. I know i shouldn't have, but i tried them on, and they fitted like a glove and looked really good.

so...

I bought them! I couldnt help it...they were too beautiful.

Anyway, to the question of what to wear, i think converse for day and boots for night. t shirts, singlets, jumpers whatever for day and tunic tops, simple evening tops with nice belt and coat/bolero top for night.

Tomorrow, i am taking my new babies out for their debut with a red and black t shirt, black cropped cardy, red beret and black slouch boots.
And we will have fun together!

Haha, I was about to buy the grey supatubes when i saw them :p

Instant love <3 <3 <3

I love the pink equally though :(

Why does no-one sell the black supatubes anymore??? I got bleach on mine :(

Thanks for the advice btw :) I just wasnt sure what would look good

baby706

i kno...such a shame about the frayed misfits.

i was gonna buy black supatubes off ebay but i got some today at urban store bondi...so try the urban store. if not try ebay...u never know what sort of bargains u will find there :) love ebay so so much!

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
supatubes aren't for me :( but today i got the black 'mwah mwahs' from sportsgirl, SO hot :D they're sorta tight but zipping and buttoning up was effortless, hope they won't stretch much...if they do, i'll probably cry.

Lennie

Yay. I found a pair of 'frayed misfits' in my size :D

They are one million times better looking then my ex-black-supatubes :(

Last edited by a moderator:

kaylz

HSC
Is anyone else here madly jealous of alleycat's apparent clothing allowance?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
oh dont be jealous... You'll all be the ones having the last laugh when you have cash to burn and ill be poor but with nice clothes...and it's not an "allowance", it's my "pay".
But i have to confess, i bought red insight pants today, cos they were cute and cheap. There! I wont buy anything else for...a while. Except when i go to melbourn in a week and a half. Then after that ill be studying and wont have time to either work or go shopping. So there...

Lennie

AlleyCat said:
oh dont be jealous... You'll all be the ones having the last laugh when you have cash to burn and ill be poor but with nice clothes...and it's not an "allowance", it's my "pay".
But i have to confess, i bought red insight pants today, cos they were cute and cheap. There! I wont buy anything else for...a while. Except when i go to melbourn in a week and a half. Then after that ill be studying and wont have time to either work or go shopping. So there...

oh did you get the 89.95 ones??
cute huh? ;)
i want the green ones... but im not sure if they are too bright....

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
I disn't see the green ones, only purple (which were ugly) and red. The shopgirl was wearing the red ones, and they had faded nicely and looked really good. The waistband is rock solid, wont stretch at all, they're really tight at the ankle which is flattering and they are just the right height, not too high but not low enough to show the bum crack when bending over...
I think you should get green ones, because if they are like the red ones then they will fade and eventually look less bright. Just dont get the purple, they are hideous...

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
Hey everyone
I was at work today and went into Jeans west and saw these delicious looking jeans for $80 and i tried them and they made me look great (my jean dilemma is on one of these threads) and so i went and took the to the counter and they lady was like "they are actually on sale for *gasp* $15" !!!

I was like screaming and you can imagine

and it was bubz who was guffawing at all those who paid full price for bras cus she got her bond ones for 15 bucks at some shop but i got my pretty antz pantz ones from BIGW for 10 bucks (!!!!) cus they were having a sale for half price

its totally drool worthy, the stuff which i have recently bought :D:)

I think commendations are in order :p

stazi

Nightman
HSC
omg omg omg!! well done.
this reminds me of the time that i disembowelled myself.
but seriously, sales are cool. it brings the jew out in us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)